NT school me on PEA COATS (where to buy, prices, etc...)

theory just came out with a really nice peacoat this season. i saw it on sale at bloomingdales last weekend for around $450. Very nice quality coat.

Burberry is nice donJuan.

I tried on one a few weeks ago, love the fit, but I hated the patch pockets, otherwise it would have been copped asap, as everything else was perfect.

Anyone know of any good M65 jackets that are good for the cold?
I love my GAP one, but it's sorta on the thin side...

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

my dad is in the Navy and got me an Official one. idk how much it cost, but if you go into pea coats, get a Navy one. clean and heavy.

i got the navy one too.. yours got the metal buttons?

You're mos def gonna have to layer with the M-65.
NO DIRECTION jacket, $134
rsfq0x.jpg

Bround Sound Duffle, $202
bs_x223143-2t.jpg

Diesel, Weghy Wool Peacoat. $530
dsl_m_1013-2t.jpg
dsl_m_1013-5t.jpg

Woolrich, $735
product3660.jpg

Opening Ceremony, $605
DSC_9459_detail.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I guess this is this years coat thread huh.
Peacoats always look really boxy for some reason. I gave away the 2 peacoats I had today because they didn't look right. I'm a sucker for duffles, toggles, and bombers. Some of my cold weather joints.
Triple 5 Soul.
11-8.jpg

Burberry.
untitled-13.jpg
I wish my boyfriend dressed like you
mad.gif
frown.gif

Some of other joints. Because the weather is unpredictable in Chicago, I stock up on coats and jackets all year long.
Insight
11-9.jpg

Trovata
11-11.jpg

Stardust
10-29.jpg

Syndrome
10-28.jpg

Corpus (leather)
10-27.jpg

Some of other joints. Because the weather is unpredictable in Chicago, I stock up on coats and jackets all year long.
Insight
11-9.jpg

Trovata
11-11.jpg

Stardust
10-29.jpg

Syndrome
10-28.jpg

Corpus (leather)
10-27.jpg

I need to start shopping in your closet... anyone know where i can find that stardust jacket

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I am in the market as well, does Burlington Coat Factory have a decent selection?

They have a huge inventory and a huge selection.
Worth a look but some of them are still somewhat expensive.
QFT, Burlington has always been expensive to me
tired.gif
Sometimes you can find steals there though. but key thing is PATIENCE. Store is always a mess and they have TONS of inventory. When I went to theone at Walden Galleria last year (xmas time), literally front to back of the store was racks of coats and like 4-5 rows of racks. it was crazy.

donjuan513 - this guy knows what he's talking about. I'd vote him as best dressed in WDYWT. OrEsco I Am (nh)

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I guess this is this years coat thread huh.
Peacoats always look really boxy for some reason. I gave away the 2 peacoats I had today because they didn't look right. I'm a sucker for duffles, toggles, and bombers. Some of my cold weather joints.
Triple 5 Soul.

Burberry.
untitled-13.jpg

is that from this season? Whats the name of the jacket? I can't find it on the Burberry US site
mad.gif

Stardust is a my homies line, they're based out of Japan. 15 jackets were made for friends and family.
The Burberry coat is from the past season.

I have a few peacoats, duffles, m65s even.

I'm about to pick up a light grey peacoat from Club Monaco, 30% off this weekend.

in that case jacket > coat imo the longer type of wool jackets that go down to your knees are more formal while the shorter ones can be pulled of easierwith a pair of khaki, or denims on

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

my recent purchases from gap & br
gp461264-00p01v01.jpg
br593778-00p01v01.jpg

I think it's in the peacot family
ohwell.gif

I think that second one. But it looks too thin to be a winter jacket, maybe a spring/fall jacket.

Back
Top Bottom