NT, School me on shaking hands with women.

The only handshake I prep for is dudes with freakishly massive hands. If I don't interlock at the right time I get hit with the involuntary squid hands.

Last edited:
Mexican homies ALWAYS want to bump afterwards

& white homies aren't sure what to do (most)

i hate when mogs close their hands too quick and catch you with like a dansel help over a puddle handshake

lmao, yeah, got you feeling all dainty for no reason.

and nobody ever comments on it, either

it's like an unspoken embarrassment

shake a woman's hands gently, much like you do when you are shaking off the last few drips after peeing 

giphy.gif

Moral of the story...

Women dont know what they want....

I just go for a light squeeze... But wrap my hand ALL the way around theirs to show I'm still the ******* man and she's the yamb

What's even more awkward is shaking hands with white dudes outside of a work setting

laugh.gif
How is that awkward? I've shaken hands with tons of black dudes and I've never felt awkward about it. Seemed completely natural on their end too. 

Man, they were both blatently asking for the D,.... and you were sitting around thinking about the handshake

mean.gif

I never understood this culture's obsession with the nature of one's handshake.

I'm all for a nice courteous handshake, but we've got dudes out here trying to break every bone in your hand like that's what's up. Like this aint no contest b...calm the hell down.

I hate that. I have a firm handshake, but still not unpleasant in anyway. Every time I get a dude that's squeezing my hand HARD, it feels like he's trying to prove something, or make up for an insecurity  or something. I always give em that look like, "you all right, mang?" That overly strong handshake makes you look pathetic, IMO.

it's so strange to me that people have fixed themselves to believe a handshake means anything, like it really doesn't not matter

Back
Top Bottom