NT, Should i cancel my trip to Cancun? Vol. Waiting for Dirty to Respond

just don't stay in the north of mexico. cancun/playa del carmen and isla de mujeres is still good.

blondsoccerplyr sighting
eek.gif

hows your old boss?
laugh.gif

just go, you are letting this ruin your trip. there's drug and crime situations happening everywhere.

a friend of an old college buddy of mine god his wallet stolen by the mexican police during spring break.

I dont' get how this pertains to me....but you should still go.

It's Cancun so don't worry man. The drug problems and murders aren't near the big tourist cities. You'll be 100% safe just don't doanything stupid because the dirty police are the other people you have to worry about.

It's not just Northern Mexico that has drug problems. States like Michoacan and Guerrero have huge drug cartels but like I said you'll be ok intouristy cities.

thats alot to read just to DECIDE if you should go to mexico. id be better off at home.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

unless im mistaken. the dug issues in mexico aren't anywhere near cancun
^ What he said.

You should be fine, there was a big feature on this on the news here.

my mom just came back from mexico. she was fine, and she didn't go to cancun, the most tourist-y of all spots to go.

+ who cares if you die you die, at least it will be in paradise.

your a clown if your scared to go to Mexico. Especially Cancun...thats not even like going to Mexico, its made for Tourist...might as well go to Florida.

Back
Top Bottom