real talk im struggling with this *+!! too
tired.gif
crazy upsetting..ive never been lost like this before

dont do it tho.. itll get better..what i keep tellin myself
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

stop complaining. there are people in the world who have it 10x worse than you
harsh....

keep your head up man. things always get better...you just have to wait it out til it gets to that point.

hold your head up like your nose its bleedin lol. naw but realtalk fam dont do it think bout your love ones and what they'll go thru because of yourdecisions...

**After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul's indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer**

Hang in there...Here's a poem:

Well, son, I'll tell you:
Life for me ain't been no crystal stair.
It's had tacks in it,
And splinters,
And boards torn up,
And places with no carpet on the floor-
Bare.
But all the time
I'se been a-climbin' on,
And reachin' landin's,
And turnin' corners,
And sometimes goin' in the dark
Where there ain't been no light.
So, boy, don't you turn back.
Don't you set down on the steps.
'Cause you finds it's kinder hard.
Don't you fall now-
For I'se still goin', honey,
I'se still climbin',
And life for me ain't been no crystal stair.

- Langston Hughes

Originally Posted by HAZE323

my life sucks

-mom has cancer she looks like she doesnt want to fight anymore(she told me the pain was too much)
-wife witch i have 2 kids with wants to leave
-i have not been able to get a job for over a year

what should i do? do i even have it bad?am i greedy cuz i want my mom to keep fighting ?

Come on man...you shouldnt even think about offing yourself.
smh.gif

It will get better.

I do think about my kids......the problem with her leaving is i would never see my kids again
You can fight for them.

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by HAZE323

my life sucks

-mom has cancer she looks like she doesnt want to fight anymore(she told me the pain was too much)
-wife witch i have 2 kids with wants to leave
-i have not been able to get a job for over a year

what should i do? do i even have it bad?am i greedy cuz i want my mom to keep fighting ?

Come on man...you shouldnt even think about offing yourself.
smh.gif

It will get better.

I do think about my kids......the problem with her leaving is i would never see my kids again
You can fight for them.

In reality he can but at the end of the day it's her decision. The man is contemplating suicide I think he is doing this for attention though.

naw man think about your kids..you gotta b strong for you moms man..keep your head up bruh....i been low like that before and it aint fun when you feel thatsthe only way to solve the problem just keep maintaining you'll make it through this and come out an even stronger man then before stay positive

stay strong brother, its always darkest before dawn

word to drama
victory_vi.jpg

VICTORYYY!!!!

It's so funny when dudes are saying "it's life" and "get over it" when in reality they don't have it as hard as this dude atall. I'm sure they will claim they do though.

Whatever. Just try to stay as positive as you can homie and get through it. Make sure to spend time with your mother while you can and do what you need withthe wife.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

1. people die, its just what they do. but tell her to keep on fighting. you CANNOT just give up even if the pain to too much. people die anyways. might as well take the pain.
2. get a new wife and add more kids to your growing family. you gotta have your bloodline safe.
3. work harder on finding a job... jobs will come.
4. killing yourself makes it worse for ya fam. dont let ya kids grow up knowing their father was a loser coward who had no balls and killed himself.

life is a cycle.......there will be light after darkness

stay strong and persevere for the sake of your kids

they need a father

things could be way worse. and think about how upset you feel cause your mom is tired of fighting cancer, at least she's not leaving you by choice, but ifyou off yourself, you're basically telling your kids that they weren't reason enough to continue living. that's selfish and extremely cruel.

you are not alone because right now, it's bad and getting worse for a lot of people.

sorry to hear about your mom.

don't ever give up!

Back
Top Bottom