NT started the "bred" nickname? VOL. Shout outs

Nicknames are stupid but arguing whether or not another grown man should use a nick name isnt...

dat NT logic

I can't trust you if you don't think this combination is a perfect match. Period.

View media item 399492View media item 399916

HA! i guess trust is given only to the color blind.
where in the world is the Olympic 7's MIDNIGHT NAVY or the METALLIC GOLD in the Vick Atlanta jersey?
tumblr_lnuhhwBXBD1qg945w.jpg

The worst thing is when I was selling some IVs. I told the dude I had a pair of Black Cement's and he said "They're called the Breds".....
"

I destroyed my Candy Canes. I need them to start retroing the 14s again. The last good J in the line.

Every video we upload first world star copies us. I swear NT invented everything. Like ,y state Capitol saying "Trenton makes it the world takes it"
NT makes it the world takes it. I kno some of u NTers put people up on "yambs" cuz some random non nt I heard him sayin I'm tryna get some yambs today

Nt has been linked to a lot of things though. One in particular is the Lebron 9. It was designed by an NT'er if I remember correctly

If you are 30+ using these nicknames please slap your self. Leave it to the kids that haven't even seen Jordan play. These nicknames are the only connection they have with these shoes.

If you are 30+ using these nicknames please slap your self. Leave it to the kids that haven't even seen Jordan play. These nicknames are the only connection they have with these shoes.
Such ignorance.

What is the correlation between a nickname and watching Michael play? I've seen everyone call shoes space jams, breds, chicagos, last shots, etc. I can guarantee that you have used at least two of those. They are all nicknames, no matter how fitting. How old are you? 30+? 

Slap yourself

Such ignorance.

What is the correlation between a nickname and watching Michael play? I've seen everyone call shoes space jams, breds, chicagos, last shots, etc. I can guarantee that you have used at least two of those. They are all nicknames, no matter how fitting. How old are you? 30+? 

Slap yourself

Exactly. Why slap yourself if your over 30? Because you rather say spacejam instead of black and blue jordan 11's? They're just shorter and easier to say so why not use them?

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with nicknames, heck, I use them. The problem is some of the nickname have either changed to something silly or forced onto the shoe. For example, I don't call the blk/red 11s the "Breds", I call them the playoff 11s because MJ always got a black and red color way for the playoffs. Same for all the other black and red Jordans(playoff 12, 13 ect).

Ever since retro hit, everything based off the first color way to drop are called OG colorway. For instance the, "He Got Game" 13s(which I'm blaming nicekicks for because that's first place I saw the name), I call those the OGs or the OG colorway. In the event of someone having some from the original release, I add the qualifier "actual". "Bruh got some actual OGs.."

Everything else is based off the colorway(Atlantic Penny IIs, Fire Red IIIs, Viotechs ect) or the inspiration for the colorway(Knick Penny's, All Star Penny IIs, Heinekens ect)

Now the Foamposites, if I say "Foams" or "Foamposites", I'm talking about the royal blue Foamposite Ones. The Pennys. As far as I'm concerned these are THEE Foamposites. Everything else gets an additional qualifier. There was a point in time where if it was a Foamposite and they wasn't royal blue...they had a swoosh on the side and called "Pros".

Every Jordan argument somehow makes it back to "X people didnt see Jordan play" as if thats some monumental achievement(congratulations you were born before people whooo) and is just a strawman. I've seen Jordan play and would never use that in an argument. It just degrades the conversation. Whats worse is that its coming from the people who are old enough to use the argument which means that youre adults, adults that are using such a childish argument.

We don't need your elitist attitude in these forums. It's just shoes.

Hes right. 100 percent on point. Aint nothing "eliteist" about it. Any grown man using these terms comes off as....... A hype

Hes right. 100 percent on point. Aint nothing "eliteist" about it. Any grown man using these terms comes off as....... A hype

So if I refer to white/black XI's as Concords I'm a hype?

black/red VI's as Infrareds?
all white XI's as Columbias?
brown/black IX's as Olives?

the list goes on and on...

Can't be serious.

Last edited:
So if I refer to white/black XI's as Concords I'm a hype?

black/red VI's as Infrareds?
all white XI's as Columbias?
brown/black IX's as Olives?

the list goes on and on...

Can't be serious.
Cosign...and these are considered the sensible nicknames, too.

Back
Top Bottom