NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

f832557eb853b54d3ffffcafb1faa7324a49514.jpg

http://rbgsocialclub.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/2012-rbg-fit-club-health-pledge1.jpg
full size image

*I am in no way associated with this fit club, or know anyone that is. I just thought someone might want to print it out or wallpaper it*

“Hope and optimism are different. Optimism tends to be based on the notion that there's enough evidence out there to believe things are gonna be better, much more rational, deeply secular, whereas hope looks at the evidence and says, "It doesn't look good at all. Doesn't look good at all. Gonna go beyond the evidence to create new possibilities based on visions that become contagious to allow people to engage in heroic actions always against the odds, no guarantee whatsoever." That's hope. I'm a prisoner of hope, though. Gonna die a prisoner of hope.

“Hope and optimism are different. Optimism tends to be based on the notion that there's enough evidence out there to believe things are gonna be better, much more rational, deeply secular, whereas hope looks at the evidence and says, "It doesn't look good at all. Doesn't look good at all. Gonna go beyond the evidence to create new possibilities based on visions that become contagious to allow people to engage in heroic actions always against the odds, no guarantee whatsoever." That's hope. I'm a prisoner of hope, though. Gonna die a prisoner of hope.

You are already who you need to be. You are already That – that which you seek. Seeking, questing, always looking beyond, takes you far from everything that you already are. It is very simple, really. We have to come home to ourselves.

You are already who you need to be. You are already That – that which you seek. Seeking, questing, always looking beyond, takes you far from everything that you already are. It is very simple, really. We have to come home to ourselves.

Your kindness to others will in return be kindness to you.

Hate towards the innocent will stop the good from reaching you.

Your kindness to others will in return be kindness to you.

Hate towards the innocent will stop the good from reaching you.

sup fambs... been taking a couple Ls, but i come here when i know i gotta keep pushing...

hats off to everyone that doesnt think "it could be worse"...

but instead "i have to make it better"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sup fambs... been taking a couple Ls, but i come here when i know i gotta keep pushing...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Well damn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Well damn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally got around to clean my room... It's just been way too hectic the last couple of weeks due to projects and assignments. It feels so damn refreshing to start my summer like this

Finally got around to clean my room... It's just been way too hectic the last couple of weeks due to projects and assignments. It feels so damn refreshing to start my summer like this

Back
Top Bottom