NT, STOP SIMPIN. Vol. no more "girl help" threads

Serious discussion.

I know i ain't the only one tired of seeing these "Girl help"/"Girl problem" threads....Y'all need to realize something...

ALL Most women are just like us. They want the P just as bad as we want the V. It's a damn shame seeingthese dudes on here putting these girls on a pedestal and treating them more valuable than what they really are. Stop believing every word they say, stopthinkin they are angels, and stop thinkin they are messing with you and only you...chances are they aren't...And if they are, best believe theyreflirtin/schemin' whether it be in person or by text/phone whatever

There are two types of women
1.a B_____
2. a woman

Just like us dudes, females are dogs....and they're probly worse than us. Its easy for a woman to pull her pants down and say "____ me", but usguys have to work to get ours.(easier for some than others). It aint hard for them to get what they want and alot of y'all fall for the bull they throw atyou...they work in mysterious ways and its funny cause they always wanna lie about what they do behind closed doors and try to conceal their innocence, sadlyalotta of guys believe them but i never buy it...ya gotta know how the female mind works

Don't get me wrong though... not all females are this way....but its real hard to come across woman who is 100% faithful and loyal and down for you, wordto ja rule..im beginning to think that they don't exist, thats why i ain't worried about cuffin nobody anytime soon...I love women, but some ofy'all are real shady...

Everybody has been in a relationship where they have been done dirty, and if ya haven't then you will eventually...
thats why i made this thread basically as some advice...Don't be a fool and put ya trust in every female that you encounter, you're just setting yaselfup...Hope for the best and expect the worst

Shout out to the NT females too....the women...and then the ______...ya know who you are...
pimp.gif

Cliffnotes? Just one

TRUST NO #!%@%

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i thought this was going to be dumb..
but this thread is
pimp.gif

this is the only girl advice one would ever need

Dudes won't follow this advice. They will gas these chicks regardless. There is nothing we can do to save these guys from being friend zoned

Don't get me wrong though... not all females are this way....but its real hard to come across woman who is 100% faithful and loyal and down for you, word to ja rule..im beginning to think that they don't exist, thats why i ain't worried about cuffin nobody anytime soon...I love women, but some of y'all are real shady...

QFT

Back
Top Bottom