NT Trade of the Week vol. PROFIT OFF THE RECESSION FTW

last trade lost a tonnnn of money, i'ma sell those march puts this coming friday. this week's trade: GS APRIL 65 PUTSS. I'm buying them at open.

Today should be the start of the turn back down. Enough of the crap. Very high CPI released. Can't wait to see what the Fed says at 2:30.

dumb question but still a relative newbie- made some and lost some off basic trades but never messed with the put/short stuff...can you do it with scottrade?is so how-

Originally Posted by Kingtre

dumb question but still a relative newbie- made some and lost some off basic trades but never messed with the put/short stuff...can you do it with scottrade? is so how-

I'm sure you can do it with scottrrade, but you have to be approved for options because of the risk involved. But writing covered calls is a conservativestrategy and just buying puts & calls the most you can lose is what you put into it but it can happen really quick. I seen a guy go from $500 in optionsto $80,000 quick and then from $80,000 to $0 in one day on bad news.
eek.gif

Yayo - I've been watching that GS Mar 75 did you get out of them yet?

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

so....bump...i want to see how much money was made/lost on these trades
If you're throwing around thousands of dollars because of what you are reading on here, you're a fool.

I've lost a little bit of money, but nothing like what I'm sure some of you have lost. The market is very volatile right now, and nothing it does makesany sense. Just be careful, and ultimately make trades that you believe in yourself.

#@%% happens on the market. I get FAZ at 1:30 ET for $25 yesterday after watching it steady itself all morning. It dropped off a cliff at 2:15. Oh well.

We'll see Dow 8000 over the next couple of days, then most likely some choppy trading for a little while. Then we'll form a base probably around the7750 area.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

If you're throwing around thousands of dollars because of what you are reading on here, you're a fool.

I've lost a little bit of money, but nothing like what I'm sure some of you have lost. The market is very volatile right now, and nothing it does makes any sense. Just be careful, and ultimately make trades that you believe in yourself.

#@%% happens on the market. I get FAZ at 1:30 ET for $25 yesterday after watching it steady itself all morning. It dropped off a cliff at 2:15. Oh well.

nah man i'm not investing anything based on this thread....although i may in the future...who knows...Dey know yayo said he was gonna update the threadonce a week, i'm just lookin for the update.

I've lost a little bit of money, but nothing like what I'm sure some of you have lost. The market is very volatile right now, and nothing it does makes any sense. Just be careful, and ultimately make trades that you believe in yourself.

nah man i'm not investing anything based on this thread....although i may in the future...who knows...Dey know yayo said he was gonna update the thread once a week, i'm just lookin for the update.
I'm still trying to find the thread where all the books for beginners were posted .... plus an update
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

nah man i'm not investing anything based on this thread....although i may in the future...who knows...Dey know yayo said he was gonna update the thread once a week, i'm just lookin for the update.
I'm still trying to find the thread where all the books for beginners were posted .... plus an update
nerd.gif
You don't need an update, whether he held them or not, he took a major loss. If he held, he lost all $16,000 since the puts expiredworthless. If he sold off, he lost at least 60% easily

A trillion dollars injected into the financial system and you're advising people to bet against Goldman Sachs...seriously?

As soon as he posted GS as a stock to bet against in a previous post...I knew this was going to happen. But I fell back.

As the days went by, I sat back and snickered as GS rose and rose and rose.

Now dude is ghost, not even man enough to stand behind his own advice and offer a reply.

fncxe.jpg

MichaelBlackson.jpg

"Try again modasucka!"

Dude is obviously smart and has good advice to offer but hes a pretentious brat thats now ashamed to post.

Humility is a virtue.

Back
Top Bottom