NT, what are some good cities to move to?

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

I always though San Fran would be a nice place to move.

it is a nice place to move, if you can afford it. cost of living there and most places in the bay is ridiculous. im lucky that my parents can afford a nice house because i have no idea how ill ever afford a really nice place in the bay, because even a 100K salary wont get you that much.
San Fran just gives off a positive vibe to me for some reason.

Damn that much though....geez.
im strictly talking about nice houses in good neighborhoods tho. you can definitely get decent places to stay, but if you look at how much you payfor what youre getting its ridiculous.
but yea im not even being biased, i know what you mean about the positive vibe thing. most people are down to earth and generally pretty friendly. driving inSF sucks tho, especially if you drive stick
sick.gif

move out of the country man... we are going down hill... plus u get exclusive international release lol

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

There are places to live in SF, on 100k. The condo's in SoMa have been hit by the glut of supply and therefore reset in price. You won't find a nice sized HOUSE w/o a sizable down payment, though. It's a densely populated area (not quite NYC) for such a small city (by most major city standards). You can move outside of the actual SF city and live comfortably w/ 100k.
agreed, thats what i meant by my other post.

I've been looking for a fresh start somewhere as well. I did my research on Denver, I like what I see... I just don't know about the snow.

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

I've been looking for a fresh start somewhere as well. I did my research on Denver, I like what I see... I just don't know about the snow.

It really doesn't snow as much as it may seem. And when it does, the snow usually melts in a few days
frown.gif
I actually like snow but it doesn't stick around long here, which is myonly gripe about this place. When you head towards the mountains...thats a different story. Actually, today it feels like a 100 degrees outside....it'sreally hot and dry here in the summers. You'll love Denver (always voted in the top 5 greatest large cities, #1 best major cities for families, top 5healthiest large cities, top 5 best cities to find a job in after college, etc....)

I want to move to Colorado so bad. I can grow my 6 plants on my land, get a nice job in denver, watch nuggets games. Damn I hate florida.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

San Diego...the girls in SD are
smokin.gif

i got family in San Diego, they love it, when i go, i love it. Coronado Beach is amazing, one of the cleanest beaches in the US

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

I want to move to Colorado so bad. I can grow my 6 plants on my land, get a nice job in denver, watch nuggets games. Damn I hate florida.
Have fun with the Denver smog...
112249331_2NYFW-M.jpg

All that pollution and being trapped within the mountains is not a good combo.

i'm going to try my hand in atlanta at some point. I've lived my whole life in the Northeast and i'm convinced with my salary I could be livingmuch better in that area. The west coast isn't an option...never dug the vibe, just the women.

Originally Posted by nnarum

112249331_2NYFW-M.jpg

indifferent.gif
Trapped within the mountains?

Denver_skyline_Q-Denver-print_4365%20copy.JPG

As you can see from this pic, mountains are on the top of the page....plains on the bottom...Denver is located at the foothills of the Rockies, not"within" it.

Also, Denver is the cleanest city I have ever seen. Sure there is smog (like any other large city) but it is barely even noticeable...you make it sound likeyou can't even see the sky.
The air is fresh here...

Every city is pretty good in Cali with the exception of the ones in the Central Valley. Fresno and Bakersfield sucks whale penis.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by Nako XL

new york, san francisco (LA's nice to visit but don't live there), chicago, philly, DC, Boston, Austin/Dallas/maybe Houston, Miami, Portland/Seattle if you don't mind the sometimes depressing season. Nowhere else is even worth considering.

/thread

did you read the part where he said low cost of living?
I read the part where he crossed that out..

They have lists about this stuff. They are usually small towns w/ bigger cities nearby.

My personal recommendation would be Austin TX. Not an incredibly high cost of living, a lot to do, and a town full of young motivated people.

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Originally Posted by nnarum

112249331_2NYFW-M.jpg

indifferent.gif
Trapped within the mountains?

Denver_skyline_Q-Denver-print_4365%20copy.JPG

As you can see from this pic, mountains are on the top of the page....plains on the bottom...Denver is located at the foothills of the Rockies, not "within" it.

Also, Denver is the cleanest city I have ever seen. Sure there is smog (like any other large city) but it is barely even noticeable...you make it sound like you can't even see the sky.
The air is fresh here...

Agreed. Salt Lake City definitely has a smog problem (or inversion as they call it here) during the Winter. We are surrounded by mountains (Oquirrh's tothe west and Wasatch Mountains to the east). Overall not a bad place to live though. It could definitely be more diverse though.
laugh.gif

Downtown pic with Wasatch Mountains in the background.
nerd.gif
The OquirrhMountains are just as big.

draft_lens1283237module11011098photo_1218978158SaltLakeCity.jpg

Back
Top Bottom