NT, What are the health issues from hookah

I used to smoke hookah a lotttt last summer. My friend had his own hookah bar so wed always go there and occasionally me and the girls will smoke a little atthe house. With how much I used to do it last summer I never got addicted to it. Its just fun to do smoke tricks and you got all kinds of diff flavors to try.My friend has passed out from it too lol.

i have my own 3 hose hookah, its nice. i haven't smoked it in a while. i used to on the daily, just atthe park with my boys, but not anymore. I bet it ispretty bad for you still. Dont over do it.

I might go to hookah it up tonight.

My dads a bouncer at Horus.

Hes working at the one of Laguardia Pl now but used to work at the one on Ave B and 6th.

The one on ave B is DOPE.

They just redid the Laguardia one and made it 3 floors.

They combined with Le Souk.

I dont think its completely done yet tho.

I take zero hits the whole night.

pimp.gif

I went to a hookah bar a few weeks ago.. and that *%% gave me a maaaad headache. Like, I never want to do that *%% again. Maybe just to take light hits, butnot big ones. No sir.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Whatever you do.. DONT ZERO YOUR HITS!!!!!!!!

My friends and I were smoking hookah and my friend Shane goes "yo I'm gonna zero this #*$$ and get mad light headed". He takes the biggest hookah hit I've ever seen sucking mad hard and keeping all the smoke in. Next thing you know his eyes roll back in his head and he falls head first onto the hookah. All my friends were dying laughing at first thinking he was joking but when we realized he was serious we all rushed to pick him up off the ground and brush the sparks from the coal off his clothes. He was like wth is going on when we picked him up because he BLACKED OUT for about 10 seconds. HE WAS CHOKED OUT BY A HOOKAH, basically. The hookah coal burnt a hole through his brand new yankees fitted he just got that day. If he wasn't wearing the hat he would've f'd his head up
laugh.gif

It was pretty messed up at the time but looking back now. Straight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Whatever you do.. DONT ZERO YOUR HITS!!!!!!!!

My friends and I were smoking hookah and my friend Shane goes "yo I'm gonna zero this #*$$ and get mad light headed". He takes the biggest hookah hit I've ever seen sucking mad hard and keeping all the smoke in. Next thing you know his eyes roll back in his head and he falls head first onto the hookah. All my friends were dying laughing at first thinking he was joking but when we realized he was serious we all rushed to pick him up off the ground and brush the sparks from the coal off his clothes. He was like wth is going on when we picked him up because he BLACKED OUT for about 10 seconds. HE WAS CHOKED OUT BY A HOOKAH, basically. The hookah coal burnt a hole through his brand new yankees fitted he just got that day. If he wasn't wearing the hat he would've f'd his head up
laugh.gif

It was pretty messed up at the time but looking back now. Straight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But real talk this is the only way I smoke hookah, anything else is just a waste IMO

hookah appeals to kids and the college crowd. i tried it a few times and its def overrated, if ppl knew that it was worse than smoking a cig then they wouldrather do that to look 'cool'

my dad and bro smoke everyday, but were arabs and theyve been doing way before the fad came to the us. we have at least 5 at the house and i honestly believeevery arab owns at least one

Hookah is aight....especially when you just posted in your living room with some reefer and beer.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Hookah is aight....especially when you just posted in your living room with some reefer and beer.

that's prob the only way ill do it now. %*+@ makes me feel hella dumb, ill take my herb anyday
pimp.gif

I smoke from a Hooka occasionally, I don't own one so that keeps me from actually smoking all the time
Had this as my avy for a few weeks when I lasted smoked from one though
laugh.gif

46e152e38f8fb15a0e144593c76b1a1890de88d.jpg

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

I smoke from a Hooka occasionally, I don't own one so that keeps me from actually smoking all the time
Had this as my avy for a few weeks when I lasted smoked from one though
laugh.gif

46e152e38f8fb15a0e144593c76b1a1890de88d.jpg

pimp.gif

it's cool when your on ecstasy, don't do either anymore really.
once in a while i will with a few chicks though.

Back
Top Bottom