NT, what is the highest level of education you have completed?

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

GED.

Don't judge me

1rzr76.jpg.gif
Naw jk. Working on BA then Masters

BA in History and Economics

I should get my Juris Doctor in a few years and possibly an MA/S in Economics along the way but the JD is my first priority.

BA in History and Economics

I should get my Juris Doctor in a few years and possibly an MA/S in Economics along the way but the JD is my first priority.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

HS. check
BA. check
MS. check
MD. 9 more months

Congrats dude.
pimp.gif
Do you know what you wanna specialize in yet?

anesthesia....ERAS goes out next wednesday

Oh wow...good work man. All that hard work is going to pay off.....and then you start all over again with residency.
smh.gif

But yea, I've learned to cherish these small victories. Not everyone could do what you did...keep it up.
thanks man. honestly second year was the worst. 3rd year you work hard but you actually occasionally feel important. 4th year is awesome. i have all my letters set and once i take step 2 at the end of september im coasting until may

HS. check
BA. check
MS. check
MD. 9 more months

Congrats dude.
pimp.gif
Do you know what you wanna specialize in yet?

anesthesia....ERAS goes out next wednesday

Oh wow...good work man. All that hard work is going to pay off.....and then you start all over again with residency.
smh.gif

But yea, I've learned to cherish these small victories. Not everyone could do what you did...keep it up.
thanks man. honestly second year was the worst. 3rd year you work hard but you actually occasionally feel important. 4th year is awesome. i have all my letters set and once i take step 2 at the end of september im coasting until may

Back
Top Bottom