NT, what is the spiciest thing you have ever eaten?

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I eat ghost peppers all the time.. Like with 2/3s of my meals a day.. Hottest was when i probably put too much of a daves insanity into a whole pot of chilli..

A trick i learned to subdue the feeling that no one seems to know is to eat an apple... It will take those spicy burns on your tongue and bring it down with them.. Milk only relieves the pain for a second which is why people have to keep drinking it..

Oddly enough i learned this from my grandma who can barely handle black pepper
orly

Originally Posted by sreggie101

53RD N 6TH. i had that sauce...pretty sure it isn't legal, that $$+% tasted toxic. tried to add more special sauce...didn't work. ate half my platter and had to tap out. 
That %%*$ kicks my @%!
laugh.gif

I had some wings from this spot called Thunder Jackson's in NYC.  The hottest ones they had, I had one and just grabbed the pitcher of sangria we got a started drinking
laugh.gif
 %%*$ was BAD.

some homemade asian dipping sauce my friend and his family always putting everything in...had hot #%@ peppers, fish oil, and some other mess in there. It was good and hot as hell, but had a funky #%@ smell.

some joke novelty hot sauce back in high school...it was the worst

and some octopus wasabi thing. was real good but felt like every bite i had was making new nostril holes so i had to stop.

Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio

I actually finished it all and got a certificate and free drink after
laugh.gif
Been meaning to go there ever since I seen that episode (like 2 years ago). 
laugh.gif

lol mann my pops once ate a bunch of habaneros like they were chips. the funniest part was after when we could all hear his stomach and see his discomfort but he seemed to love it.. this had to be the most hardcore african *!+% ive seen him do..

a friend brought back some extra hot habanero sauce from mexico and swore that i couldnt handle it. -couldnt let my pride down smh... my eyes were tearing up crazy and my body was on fire.

Devils blood I got from my trip too new Orleans, one drop and it's a wrap, I once poured the whole bottle on my boys pizza he was dying. This stuff if you get it on your face, eyes ( you will ) it's a Reynolds

Coming from a West Indian background, I have a pretty high tolerance for spicy foods and eat it on the regular.

However, there are peppers and hot sauces out there that are beyond hot just for novelty reasons. They are not beneficial and do not add anything to the flavor of the food. Ingesting that level of hotness and puking up blood is not what's good.

My father grows scotch bonnet peppers as a hobby. He plants it just about every year. Some years they're hot, other years they're not. It all depends on the seeds, climate, etc. etc. This years crop is pretty intense. I remember eating a dish last week and it made my ears hurt. My ears.

Call me an idiot but I went to FoodLoin (I was new to the south at the time) and wanted to make fajitas on a budget. sooooooo I didn't want to buy 3 full sized red, green, and yellow peppers. So soon after I saw a "hot mixed peppers" and they had all colors, i thought PERFECT!

I was wrong, they ended up being habeneros, I could smell they were spicy when I was making them, but not this hot. My eyes were rolling with tears, my nose was running and my lip was numb. it was horrible, not to mention a few hours later i rubbed my eyes and it burned like hell!

When you go to a Wings spot in México and the wings are called 'incomibles' you know waht you're getting into 
pimp.gif

53rd and 6th: had that dog food with that hot sauce, def put way too much.. next morning had to make 6 bathroom trips in the course of 6 hours. pretty miserable.

i put habaneros on sub sandwiches. it's awesome

but this one comes to mind: one day we went for sushi and when we were done my buddy took everyone's leftover wasabi (there was alot) and basically painted a single roll with it. it looked like he was molding clay around it for no reason

i ate it. i almost died that day

Originally Posted by wizards23

Dave's Insanity hot sauce is pretty intense

The is the hottest thing I had too and it is just pure pain. I don't even know why they sell it:

Daves_insanity_sauce.jpg

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I wish there was a Red Robin here in NYC cause I was reading that they have a new Ghost Pepper burger.

http://www.huffingtonpost...red-robin_n_1624936.html
I went to the one in Long Island but no way in hell i'll ever try that burger.  I want to enjoy my food and not suffer.
When my brother tried chicken and rice for the first time, I forgot to warn him about the hot sauce.  I guess it's like an initiation since almost everyone I know has put too much when they first try it.  He put a lot and was only able to finish half the plate.  I've been craving it but too lazy to go to the city.  A ton of the white sauce, a few drops of the hot sauce and a good helping of the bbq sauce is halal food heaven 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom