NT, what kind of job would you rather have?

A job you hate but making great money or a job you love but making crappy money?
Let's say it's a job you plan on sticking with, as well.
Discuss.

Job I hate, making tons of money. My theory is that if i'm currently working a job that I hate while making damn near nothing, I could certainly handle it if I was making a ton of money 

Making more $$$ would mean more time off from the job I hate to enjoy life right?
If so, then I'd rather do the job that I hate.

would work the job i hate with more money then after a couple years quit invesst da moolah and do what i love

I'm not in to the grind and menial everyday monotonous work routine so this job I hate would have to be paying millions a month. So yeah if it's that then yeah, job I hate.

I've had my fair share of jobs and I've learned that working a job you hate can really have a physical and mental toll on you. Life is too short to spend 40+ hours a week hating life. I quit my last job only after 2 weeks because I knew I would hate it. Thank baby Jesus I landed a much better job that's actually helping me career wise just a couple months later.

As I get older, I'm learning how valuable happiness and peace of mind truly are. Dont let money rule you NT..

I'll take the job i hate making good money. Yeah you can love a job all you want but if your not making enough money to make ends meet and live a lifestyle you wanna live than it may not be worth it. This is all a personal choice though. If you could care less about material goods and have enough to live the lifestyle you want and work a job you love than all the power to that person. 

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I've had my fair share of jobs and I've learned that working a job you hate can really have a physical and mental toll on you. Life is too short to spend 40+ hours a week hating life. I quit my last job only after 2 weeks because I knew I would hate it. Thank baby Jesus I landed a much better job that's actually helping me career wise just a couple months later.

As I get older, I'm learning how valuable happiness and peace of mind truly are. Dont let money rule you NT..

i agree with you 100%

Money is power.
And I feel like a person makes their job miserable, not the other way around. 

it really depends. is the job I love paying the bills? am I financially safe but have to give up a lot of luxuries?

If that's the case, job I love. Like others have mentioned, there's no point in hating life 40+ hours out of your week.

depends on the job. if im onlly working 40 hrs a week at a job i hate, then yeah id way rather do that.

what about the quality of life, wouldn't you rather be happy.... money really isn't everything... seriously...

I'd rather work a job I love with crappy money. When I go to work, it won't seem as if I am working because I'm doing something I enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom