nt....what signs do you look for before you approach a random female?

I start at the $$$/legs and work my way up.
You can really tell how in shape a chick is by her legs, upper body has poker face.

if there is a spark between us I approach.
Needless to say this rarely happens

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Pretty face
Smiles at me
Eye contact (or Lack of it...but I can easily tell when a girl is looking in my direction. Kinda like doing face poses and she's looking outta the side of her eyes to get your attention or w/e)

If she's laughing or joking a little too hard with any random person and looks at you to get your attention (I usually only get this with older women...it's like a cry for attention on some "Come and talk to me already")
i definitely agree with the last part there...if she's doin that, you KNOW she's waiting for you...same with if she keeps lookin at youand/or smiling at you.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Eye contact and body language because it can usually indicate the mood she's in. if she looks like she's having a terrible day and doesn't wanna be bothered, i won't even try. and another thing w. me is if she's with a guy, i don't even bother. I go for the double kill.

This.

I don't think this is what the OP had in mind.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by jwalker123

if she with friends

for some odd reason this matters alot
How so?

Group of girls = unapproachable?
i wouldn't deem it completely unapproachable but it's definitely a reason for some hesitancy. if a chick is with a group of her friends,there's a 99.9% chance one or more of them (usually the most unattractive one aka "the grenade") are c-blockers and will, when she sees the girllikes you, make things awkward. talking about "we have to go" and pulling shorty's arm in the middle of your sentence.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by jwalker123

if she with friends

for some odd reason this matters alot
How so?

Group of girls = unapproachable?
i wouldn't deem it completely unapproachable but it's definitely a reason for some hesitancy. if a chick is with a group of her friends, there's a 99.9% chance one or more of them (usually the most unattractive one aka "the grenade") are c-blockers and will, when she sees the girl likes you, make things awkward. talking about "we have to go" and pulling shorty's arm in the middle of your sentence.
All you had to say.

Back
Top Bottom