NT...whats your "number?" ... Its the internet so be honest

I'm 21 and have no clue whatsoever how many girls I've @#%!!*...I swear I be seeing girls out and forgetting I @#%!!*

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Since this is NT, I'm going to assume "hooked up" = acknowledged he existed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
whats your number before your Husband
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

not exactly sure but its in the 30s, & if u count gettin dome then its prolly round 40 sumthin...im 20 years old

not exactly sure but its in the 30s, & if u count gettin dome then its prolly round 40 sumthin...im 20 years old

exactly

since when does making out count as intercourse? yall must be in high school with that mess
laugh.gif

The hell are you talking about 
laugh.gif

Yo, I AM REALLY sorry for stating the word hookup. The guy asked for a number. I was just being honest

Allow me to clarify. 

I've have had sexual intercourse (yes, penis and vagina) with 8 women

exactly

since when does making out count as intercourse? yall must be in high school with that mess
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yo, I AM REALLY sorry for stating the word hookup. The guy asked for a number. I was just being honest

Allow me to clarify. 

Originally Posted by solemunchies

I would define a successful smash as a successful smash but if I just got head or did other stuff, I'll call that hooking up because I let out my nut but didn't get it in.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

I would define a successful smash as a successful smash but if I just got head or did other stuff, I'll call that hooking up because I let out my nut but didn't get it in.
Thank you.

exactly

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Allow me to clarify. 

likewise what the hell were you talking about?

like dude said "hooking up" sounds like something a %@@+% would say to come off as less of a tramp
laugh.gif

exactly

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Allow me to clarify. 

likewise what the hell were you talking about?

like dude said "hooking up" sounds like something a %@@+% would say to come off as less of a tramp
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom