NT...whats your "number?" ... Its the internet so be honest

I turned 21 in September, and 15 chicks destroyed.

I've been in 2 serious relationships. and out of those 15 only 3 were when i was single, SMH i know imma dog.

I turned 21 in September, and 15 chicks destroyed.

I've been in 2 serious relationships. and out of those 15 only 3 were when i was single, SMH i know imma dog.

laugh.gif
 @ mouse putting dude on blast.

roll.gif

Dimes like Hef- you shouldn't give a !%@@ what people think, especially random people over the internet.  Keep swinging, bro.  Once you knock that first one out, it gets much easier.  Last year in highschool, though?  You're already late, son.  You needa make it happen soon... 

Tell the truth, though... You didn't smash that chick cuz everytime you looked at her, you kept seeing the dude from the vampire movie, right? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Dimes like Hef- you shouldn't give a !%@@ what people think, especially random people over the internet.  Keep swinging, bro.  Once you knock that first one out, it gets much easier.  Last year in highschool, though?  You're already late, son.  You needa make it happen soon... 

Tell the truth, though... You didn't smash that chick cuz everytime you looked at her, you kept seeing the dude from the vampire movie, right? 
laugh.gif

no joke.......i knew a girl in HS who said it wasnt cheating

she said you can have someobody else suck your ()&*#$# because i dont do that, she was dead serious.

im sure she has matured from that logic since then though.

no joke.......i knew a girl in HS who said it wasnt cheating

she said you can have someobody else suck your ()&*#$# because i dont do that, she was dead serious.

im sure she has matured from that logic since then though.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
 nahh 

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
 nahh 

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
 nahh 
indifferent.gif

such a clown.

You need to post pics of you with that girl anyways so we know you didn't even fake that.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
 nahh 
indifferent.gif

such a clown.

You need to post pics of you with that girl anyways so we know you didn't even fake that.

Back
Top Bottom