- bahamas with some friends

gunna be a GOOOODD summer
I've never been on a yacht---hi
smile.gif
, I live in Texas.

I Drink Your Milkshake - youre good bro
laugh.gif
- jp man

^he's a she...you should take her...rumor has it she's always down for a good time...least thats what i hear from my peoples at HU

Planning on a Cali trip with some friends. Start in SF, move down to LA then SD.

THEN...well my buddy works for NWA as a flight attendant, and they were bought by Delta, and the Delta policy is that he can have people fly for really cheapwithout him having to be with...

So, if those benefits kick in in time, I'll also be heading to NYC hopefully.

wherever the females are! is it me or in the summer time (()) jus falls out the sky?? summer time FTW!

Trying to plan out a cruise for July, than a smaller trip with a couple of the guys to Toronto in August. Yankees have a 2 game series in Toronto. We alwayswanted to travel to a Yankee game and this is the perfect opportunity, and everyone i talked to said Toronto is a serious party town and perfect night life forus.

Thanks to technology, I can do my job remotely so I am going to be on three working vacations this summer. It will probably my family's beach house up inCayuccos in June, my grandparents' empty house in Orange County in July and then with relatives in Mexico City in August.

I am glad that I have the flexibility to be able to get away and not really take a break from work right now. I will probably take a full fledged vacation in2010, my friends and I have talked about a ski trip in Hokkaido.

me and my girl are going to oregon i am excited
but people are telling me that it is boring i hope not!

Alaska in September is already booked.

Might try to squeeze in a trip to S. Fla in July...

Back
Top Bottom