NT where are you going this summer?

florida, nyc
smile.gif

i want to go back to nyc for a day or two. whens the dominican day parade? i was also thinking about miami or las vegas.

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

me and my girl are going to oregon i am excited
but people are telling me that it is boring i hope not!
They're right... sort of.

If you like the outdoors stuff (fishing, rafting, mountain climbing, etc), this place is pretty cool.

But if you & your girl like the urban setting more, stay in/around Portland.

Otherwise, this place is the pits.

Edit: As for me, I'm either going to summer school, or I have a choice between NYC and LA for a family reunion.

Orlando, FL in May. Antigua, in June. And Philippines in Aug! Want to go somewhere else and maybe a little road trip.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at most ppl saying NYC

Well

June is San Francisco
July is VA Beach, tryna rent a boat with friends to go out fishing and drinking brews
Also in July tryna go to North Carolina for July 4th
pimp.gif
and camping inMaryland after that
August...Florida and Hawaii
eek.gif
turning 21 BABY!!!

and NYC
laugh.gif
dont know when yet

I'm gona try to get a job. But I might also go down to Trinidad to see my family down there because it'll probably the last time I get to see them fora while with myself going away to college and all.

Daytona/Orlando for 5 days next month.
Chicago for a weekend, Pittsburgh(pirates game/kennywood), Cincy for a weekend, Cleveland when the Tigers Play....I wanna make a trip to Toronto, but Idk whocan cross the border with me.
Alot of these are just weekend getaways in the midwest since I can just drive to them. Hopefully gas prices don't skyrocket.

Was supposed to go to Miami for July 4th....

But that %+%+ got canceled out b/c of work
smh.gif
smh.gif

Might just go down there on a random 3-day weekend.

Headed back up to NY @ the end of May/1st week of June. That's really nothing big tho'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Was supposed to go to Miami for July 4th....

But that %+%+ got canceled out b/c of work:smh:
smh.gif

Might just go down there on a random 3-day weekend.

Headed back up to NY @ the end of May/1st week of June. That's really nothing big tho'
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
u better off on a non-holiday weekend my dude-

laugh.gif
@ everyone saying NYC. There's no rides or theme parks here folks. Just over-crowdedness, traffic, high prices and tourists taking pics of everythingthat moves.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
@ everyone saying NYC. There's no rides or theme parks here folks. Just over-crowdedness, traffic, high prices and tourists taking pics of everything that moves.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
@ everyone saying NYC. There's no rides or theme parks here folks. Just over-crowdedness, traffic, high prices and tourists taking pics of everything that moves.

roll.gif
Exactly what I was thinking. Im from socal but me and my friend aretrying to go to some other country for the summmer and my other friend busts out with "lets just go to ny". we gave em the
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom