NT: Why do women like women and men like men?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by eye see soles

And if my son or daughter were gay, that wouldn't affect my love for them.
LOL That is NOT what I asked
laugh.gif
Go read what I asked

I want to plead the 5th, I don't need my answer on this topic popping up within a few years. I have a reputation to uphold. Seriously LOL
I won't be disappointed. Is that what you wanted to here?

Any man that would love his son any less or be disappointed is not a father, let alone a man.

What is there to be disappointed about?

I'm not understanding the logic?

And disappointment is okay if your son or daughter fails a class or comes home past curfew, but disappointed in who they want to spend their life with isbeyond me.

And no they wouldn't mean they love them any less. It just doesn't make sense.

What is the issue in being disappointed in who your child wants to spend their life with?

So say if I have a successful young man as a son and he decides he wants to shack up and marry a stinkin hoodrat with no job, morals, future......etc. Would itbe a problem if I was disappointed in that decision?

Obviously the disappoint would lie in me LOL. What did you really just say.

I just don't see how you are making it off the wall, outrageous that a parent would be disappointed in who their child decides to spend their life with.But I'm done with it. I respect your opinion

you started another one of those threads, congrats.
laugh.gif

to answer the question though.. the same reason that men like women, and women like men.
no i wasn't abused as a child, no i'm not purposefully trying to be different, no i'm not like this for attention.. i hate attention, yes i didgrow up in a house full of boys but that has nothing to do with anything, i highly doubt it's genetic, and you can not be born gay.. or straight for thatmatter.

i wish i could help it sometimes.. but what can ya do yanno.
ohwell.gif

It's society .

Just like before we are the age of 3 , we know that girls = pink , play with dolls , and boys = blue , play with trucks .

One is not born straight nor gay , those are words made up by society .

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

classical conditioning

It's no coincidence that many homosexual males spent a great deal of their formative years around women and also tend to have feminine interests, demeanors, and thought patterns.

Similarly, no coincidence many lesbians tend to have masculine interests, demeanors, and thought patterns. I'm talking real lesbians and not just too girls who will kiss each other at a party so they can be the center of attention.

at you for thinking its that simple, psychiatrist and doctors have spent countless amount of time on this question and they still dont have the answer. youstated the above like its a fact. your not gonna find out why people are homosexual on niketalk.
o by the http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=17954658

this thread is pointless btw

I didn't read through the whole thread but I think that it just happens naturally. I don't think gays choose to be attracted to their same sex, justlike we don't choose to be attracted to women. It just happens naturally.

Back
Top Bottom