NT young Jordanheads..would u wear a DMP pk if...

my mom knows there are certain things you dont buy a name brand obsessed son, the name brands he loves.... should just got a v8

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I'l post pics on request of my Fresh Fake DMPs for the pic lovers.

Pics of you mom instead..
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the worst place in the world to come asking for advice unless it is, "how much are these worth?" or legit checks. DO NOT TAKE ADVICE FROMPEOPLE ON NIKETALK. I can guarantee you that multiple people who have said "do not wear them," wear fakes themselves. You have no idea how many liesare told on here everyday. The same 10th grader who passes off fakes as "exclusive colorways" at school, comes home, gets on niketalk, and claims tobe against them. Why? To fit in.

If you want true perspective on this subject, ask someone who knows nothing about shoes the same question. Explain to them they are fake and see what they say.

The fact that you tried to explain how much your mom means to you shows me that you already know what you should do.

........and screw anyone who wants to pass judgement on you.

Technically they aren't even a DMP if they aren't legit. Just another ol' pair of shoes.

And no I wouldn't wear them. I'd save up my money for the real ones, then give the others to goodwill. Moms would never know.

if i were him, i would have told my mom those were fake, especially if she paid a high price for them. But i guess it's okay to hold onto them, it'sthe thought that counts.

id suggest u appreciate em and i guess a rock once n a while wont kill u.simply after a while dont rock as much.but chea most dominican moms like mine reallyput effort with there kids and are always there so i know where u coming from.btw get better

I'm A Young "Jordan Head", And The First "Jordan Head" Rule Is NEVERRock Fakes.!

You gotta break it down to her or your leaving this whole situation open for hapening again. If you dont make her aware she is suseptable to be taken advantageof again. Still show mad love and appriciation for her efforts, but put her on game at the same time.

i would rock them out the door wen she sees me then switch it up l8er and stuff it in a bag then rock it again wen i come home

if u really wana make her happy say its a collectors item and then dont wear them and just keep them in box.

Why just not tell your mom they're fake? She's grown, she can take it. Giving birth to you was more painful.

Back
Top Bottom