NT young Jordanheads..would u wear a DMP pk if...

Originally Posted by radioraheem

You gotta break it down to her or your leaving this whole situation open for hapening again. If you dont make her aware she is suseptable to be taken advantage of again. Still show mad love and appriciation for her efforts, but put her on game at the same time.

thats selfish as hell. 'hey mom i know its the thought that counts but you screwed up. heres how you can be careful buying ME SHOES next time"

?

Originally Posted by indohan

The right thing to do is to tell your mom that they are fakes.
Tell her to try to ask her money back for a refund.
If she can't get her money back, what else can you do? NOTHING!
I assume that you don't come from a wealthy family because $400-500 seem a lot to you.
Well, same here. Besides, you're unemployed. I guess your mother paid for your medical expenses.
Are you willing to see your mother to pay for fake pairs of DMP, AND ALSO your medical fee?
Love her, refund them.

Wear them or not is up to you.
I mean, everyone has different priorities. Some loves mommy more than Jordan, vice versa; some doesn't even have one.
This question is like, "is it a good trade if I trade my Jordan ## with his Jordan ##?"
Yeah, who can decide it other than yourself?
If your all time favorite shoes are Jordan III Black/Cement, and you're offered to trade them for 100 pairs of Adidas Crazy 8.
Will you do the trade? Well, price wise, it's a good trade obviously, but worth it? Only you can decide it!

Same situation, will you wear them to show the love to your mom? Only you can decide it.
We can only say out our opinion; some opinions are craps, some does make sense.
In the end, it's still depends on you.

Get well soon, buddy.
Cosigned 100x

I would probably just wear them to maybe family parties were she can see me wearing them but people around me wouldn't know that they are fake

...Plenty of reasons not to wear those fakes

I'll ask my mom where she got it from and ask for a refund because she got ripped off.

Your mom bought it for you so you can do whatever you want with them.

Wow can't believe you guys are so corny. I mean I love my mom too but do you really think she will smile or her harm turns warm when she see you wear someshoes? They can care less.

Real Jordans are worth something, Fakes are worthless, I love my mom = rocking fakes? Mom = worthless shoes?

Return them while you still can since you didn't try them on or get it dirty. Wearing it will break their policy.

Fakes aren't comfortable and it's better to tell your mom their fake before she buys from there again.

I can go on but I have to head out to the gym.

No I wouldn't, but then again my mom doesn't buy me shoes
ohwell.gif

went through 5 pages and no pics??????

just tell your mom that the j's are too hot, rather keep them on ice. then BURN THEM
devil.gif

jk, but still u dont need to wear them, just show ur mom sum love.

Yes i would, JUST because my mom means more to me than a pair of shoes
But if a friend gave them to me, i would piss on them and tell him to step his game up

That will never happen with me. Im only 15 and my mom wants to like triple check if the site is legit and knowing me im good at finding legit sites so illnever buy fake sneakers, even if its a gift ima be like i want these on a Legit site.

i'll tell her, if it was my situation bcause my mom would understand. plus, i would want to let her know she spent too much on fakes.

meh, DMPs are lame anyways. I don't like the gold on the VIs and the XIs are just a knock off of the concords.

Back
Top Bottom