NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Definitely got to re up on some baby mama bleached mine. I usually stick to cargos and girbauds don't mess with hey pants though but theshorts on ten

How do those Rothcos fit? My waist size is 34, but I'm 6'3" (pretty tall and slim). Will the size Mediums be long enough for a dude with long legs?

How do those Rothcos fit? My waist size is 34, but I'm 6'3" (pretty tall and slim). Will the size Mediums be long enough for a dude with long legs?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Honestly, no cargo camos can possibly be better than AE...
Abercrombie's is a million times better, and much better print, especially the older models (not sure how they look now).

Honestly, no cargo camos can possibly be better than AE...
Abercrombie's is a million times better, and much better print, especially the older models (not sure how they look now).

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I got the 32 pants and cut them off saved me a lot of trouble and they do run a little big in the waist but that is adjustable. Your local military surplus store should carry some Rothco pants.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I got the 32 pants and cut them off saved me a lot of trouble and they do run a little big in the waist but that is adjustable. Your local military surplus store should carry some Rothco pants.

If the pics are big as hell my bad

Rothco Tigerstripe

2cghb0x.jpg

AE Standard

izyo1y.jpg

Random Fall Camos

51pvo9.jpg

Anyone ever get camo shorts tailored??..I wonder if possible...

im thinking it would be difficult due to the cargo pockets and the drawstring in the hem.

Anyone ever get camo shorts tailored??..I wonder if possible...

im thinking it would be difficult due to the cargo pockets and the drawstring in the hem.

Finally gave in to this long time trend and copped a pair of camo's from AE
laugh.gif
. Had to add something different to my summer wardrobe. Lived off just basic khaki cargos and black cargos last summer
30t6p3b.gif

Finally gave in to this long time trend and copped a pair of camo's from AE
laugh.gif
. Had to add something different to my summer wardrobe. Lived off just basic khaki cargos and black cargos last summer
30t6p3b.gif

bout to go cop a pair at old navy, got a pair a year ago but wayyy to big for me now.

bout to go cop a pair at old navy, got a pair a year ago but wayyy to big for me now.

Back
Top Bottom