Nt'ers: Close friends of the opposite gender?

Some of my closest friends are female. My girl, or ex girl, is coo with it because she hangs with us sometimes.

Yeah I got a lot of close female friends... I was after one for while but came to realize nothing will ever happen. On top of that she has been talking to aguy. Apparently she hasn't found a way to tell me yet... It's all gravy, no hard feelings plus I've been talking to a few females recently
pimp.gif

I have plenty close female friends its just i dont hang with them as much anymore but im sure i will hang with them more often once summer hits as for my s.o idont think she will mind especially since they have been my friends for so long

I had a lot of close female friends before I got into a relationship and it was all good. But once I got with my girl, I fell back from them out of respect formy girl. She never said anything about them, but I didn't even want that to turn into an issue in the future, and it hasn't.

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Yes, I have a couple of close female friends. My girl knew about them before we got together. She doesn't always like it, but she understands they always been there for me.

sums it up for me

Back
Top Bottom