NTers in Connecticut

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

^Where's the concert going to be at?

Btw, I don't live in CT but I go to Western Connecticut State. Anybody else go there?
nerd.gif
Damn son why Western.

should've went to Eastern
You're not the first person that told me I should've went to a different school in Connecticut.
laugh.gif
But it's alright.

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

^Where's the concert going to be at?

Btw, I don't live in CT but I go to Western Connecticut State. Anybody else go there?
nerd.gif
Damn son why Western.

should've went to Eastern
You're not the first person that told me I should've went to a different school in Connecticut.
laugh.gif
But it's alright.
laugh.gif

word..well I never been to Western so Idk how the campus is

Western is good for an Education, and you are not in the middle of no where (ala Eastern). I just graduated from Western in May, nice school. Not too manyspots in Danbury, but I found this mom and pop shop that was carrying the opening day 1s. It is right off of exit 6, called shoe or sneaker shop I believe. Ifyou go up the street from Western to the hospital, then take a right you will come to it.

mjmoney23 wrote:
Western is good for an Education, and you are not in the middle of no where (ala Eastern). I just graduated from Western in May, nice school. Not too many spots in Danbury, but I found this mom and pop shop that was carrying the opening day 1s. It is right off of exit 6, called shoe or sneaker shop I believe. If you go up the street from Western to the hospital, then take a right you will come to it.
Yeah, there's no question that the curriculum at the school is good. I'll definitely try to check that store out at some point.

Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Western is good for an Education, and you are not in the middle of no where (ala Eastern). I just graduated from Western in May, nice school. Not too many spots in Danbury, but I found this mom and pop shop that was carrying the opening day 1s. It is right off of exit 6, called shoe or sneaker shop I believe. If you go up the street from Western to the hospital, then take a right you will come to it.
i'm not sure if we're talking about the same store... but i think the name of it is sneaker zone and it's on tamarac ave... prettygeneral sneakers there, nothing spectacular

^^ I think that might be it, I randomly saw it one day and went inside. They had the opening day 1s in there, but nothing else. That was as good as it gets forLS Jordans in Danbury though lol.

i use to be in Hamden while i visited my girl who went to school there. expressions was ok and so was jimmy's. my fav. spot to visit was footloosetho...always some nice lowkey finds in there...

Im in Fairfield. Anybody else? Lookin for Jordan motorsports and allstars. Any shops got or getting them?

Slyvester, Footloose on Whaley has a 13 in the burgandy V left. They are the yellowest shoes I have ever seen. I would love to see the difference between thedisplay and the other shoe in the box.

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

Any spots in CT splitting the jordan packs
i could be wrong, but i think i remember someone saying that jimmy's in new haven is splitting packs... don't quote me on that though

haha you dudes talking about sneaker zone...do i possibly know/see you guys lol? ive lived in danbury since 94. graduated from uconn in 06, and currently doingmy 2nd degree as Western. im on midtown campus mon & wed mornings.

I graduated in May from Westconn, I used to drive one of the golf carts around for the last 5 years lol.

Norwalk here, not many places except for Mister Sports and Jimmy's. I usually go to Stamford for clothing though since it's right there.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

From NY but go to the University of Hartford. Any good thrift/vintage spots?

Mastamind wat up

but anyone know where I can get these penny 1/2 cents...i'm in Hartford

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Slyvester, Footloose on Whaley has a 13 in the burgandy V left. They are the yellowest shoes I have ever seen. I would love to see the difference between the display and the other shoe in the box.

i kno im late responding...but yea i copped my olive v's from that footloose....and they were good to go...i rarely went to that one, i use to go to theone by jimmy's and stop and shop

There's a store called Salvin's in Hartford that had the 1/2 cents, but they are long gone. I'm pretty sure that is the only spot in or nearHartford that got them.

Sly, I think the one you go to is the one I am talking about. Jimmys is across the street, and there is a package store right next to it. I believe stop inshop is like a block down. Which other footloose is there in NH? The only other one I know of is the one on Dixwell, but it is actualy in Hamden. I thoughtthere used to be a Jimmys in Hamden too.

yeah, my boy was the DJ for the after party and and preshow. I was backstage, pretty cool. Yale Girls def. looking good.

Back
Top Bottom