NTers in Connecticut

HARTFORD WADDUP

I was banned for a back but now I'm back with a new s/n

what is there to do in Hartford?
After the college parties and everything get boring, I need something to do in the city...
Where you go to school fam?
There's a few clubs you can hit up downtown and round the area

^^ They have been cleaned out for a while. I helped do that myself lol. Try the BPT north Jimmys. I have a feeling CT is going to be slow until JB startsbringing back some descent retros.

im from stamford, but live in new haven. I went to western in danbury. I usually dont have a problem finding any kicks around here, just gotta have the righthookups

Hartford Checkin' in.
Did anybody besides Salvins receive the Air Yeeys?
nerd.gif

I just found out a day after the release that they got em'
frown.gif

^^^
Nah ... there wasn't a line, they only took reserves from loyal customers. I've spent several Gs there and they know me so they let me put a pair ofthe black and pinks on lock!

I went there last week all sizes were spoken except a 14 but that's probably claimed by now.

ayo i'm gonna be going to Wesleyan (football haha)...anybody in the middletown area? or does anyone go to wesleyan?

salvins got Yeezy's?

so they let the loyal customers reserve. are they going to have pairs for the regular ppl?

anybody want to help ya boy with a hook up? 50+ what ever you payed for gas money and hook up.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Hartford Area
pimp.gif

Hit up 960 on Wednesdays and Fridays

Saw this +%##@ Max B and French at grungy *!% Mansion last Wednesday
laugh.gif
Them Ns stay in Hartford
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ayo i'm gonna be going to Wesleyan (football haha)...anybody in the middletown area? or does anyone go to wesleyan?

Yea my boy lives near out there and I hoop at their open gym at Wesleylan.

University of Hartford
I know about Mansion and Life already...
If your into Reggae heavy then you could try some North End clubs..

Anyone else went to the NERD concert at SCSU on friday?

^^ Not going to that, but went to Music as a Weapon IV last night in Bridgeport. Awesome concert, Disturbed killed it!

yea right you think im gonna pay you for info? not that serious i'll just stop being lazy and call the store.

couldnt even look out for another CT sneakerhead?

lol i was just playing man...
But all the pairs are gone, they had ppl line up earlier...and a lil bit of drama but I got on the list for the last available pair

Originally Posted by Jcool813

anybody have info on the Salvin's yeezy release?

It's always the same way at Salvin's. They have a "VIP List", basically each can have their size reserved for them on any major release ifthey want it. Sometimes someone on that list will choose not to buy that sneaker, and either the public will get a shot, or someone else affiliated will getit. It's pretty crappy I know since that is the only store in the area that gets most exclusive releases.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by Jcool813

anybody have info on the Salvin's yeezy release?

It's always the same way at Salvin's. They have a "VIP List", basically each can have their size reserved for them on any major release if they want it. Sometimes someone on that list will choose not to buy that sneaker, and either the public will get a shot, or someone else affiliated will get it. It's pretty crappy I know since that is the only store in the area that gets most exclusive releases.

that's not what happened with the black/pink yeezy's though
they did away with that list weeks ago...and people lined up on friday the day before the release date
due to security issues that arose they formed a list of the first 13 people there and they came back next morning to get their pair

I got my pair
pimp.gif

^ cool so now i know.

i hoped you were joking.
wish i didn't live in BPT or else i would have been there.
long way to go to come back empty handed.
i'll be in UCONN nxt yr so it wont be that hard.
what other releases did salvin's get?

Back
Top Bottom