NTer's in relationships - Girl's Night Out and Social Media... Opinions ?

Theirs a huge difference between your girl going out with friends. And your girl going out to the club with a bunch of single friends. If y'all are fine with your girl going to the club with a group of single girls good for y'all.

Theirs a huge difference between your girl going out with friends. And your girl going out to the club with a bunch of single friends. If y'all are fine with your girl going to the club with a group of single girls good for y'all.
So your girl can go to the club, it just can't be with single friends right? other option is going to the club with you?

Last edited:
Just let her know how you feel. Everything you said to us, TELL HER. No, you are fine to feel the way that you feel. Who wants their woman constantly out with single women? Like you said, nothing good can com from that.

Going out once a week is a lot man. I would address it before it gets out of hand.

With the selfies issue. Simply ask her, "What do you get from posting all of those selfies." Tell her to chill out with that. That is your woman. Put your foot down. There is always a level of control/manipulation in relationships. So what.

What do yall think goes on at clubs? :lol: Dancing Bear ain't real.

If you worried about ya girl going out and being scandalous, she's gonna do that regardless of who she's out with.

I don't always want my girl around, but when she's not, I don't want her at a club. Go to the mall, a movie, the library, or visit her parents. Just don't be out advertising youre available when you're not.

What do yall think goes on at clubs?
laugh.gif
Dancing Bear ain't real.

If you worried about ya girl going out and being scandalous, she's gonna do that regardless of who she's out with.
Dudes rubbing their joints on your girl's butt when given the chance.

So your girl can go to the club, it just can't be with single friends right? other option is going to the club with you?
My girl isn't gonna go to the club at all because she doesn't fein for attention like that. Whats the point of a girl in a relationship going to the club to have fun with friends? You can do that at a regular gathering. Its just an excuse to look for attention

My girl isn't gonna go to the club at all because she doesn't fein for attention like that. Whats the point of a girl in a relationship going to the club to have fun with friends? You can do that at a regular gathering. Its just an excuse to look for attention
Girls just want to have fun, get attention, and be around their friends. If her girls want to go to the club, then your girl is going to the club. No point in trying to control it UNLESS it becomes too frequent.

well it's not that my girl doesn't plan.  we've been together for 1.5 years and she always does the planning.  that is why she got mad at me and said i never plan anything and so when her friends ask her to go out she goes.  she sees it as being harmless.  just a group of girls out talking and having fun.  no, they don't always go to the club.  sometimes it's a girls house or whatever, no guys are there or invited.  when i calmly sit down and think about it, she is really a good girl and i shouldn't be concerned.  she isn't like anything anyone mentioned on here.  i think for me it was being too insecure.  she has a really great personality and is attractive and guys are always falling for her.  she doesn't hide it from me or lie about any guys trying to make advances at her, so i know she loves me a lot.  she could easily be with a guy that would buy her whatever she wants, but she sticks with me.  

Girls just want to have fun, get attention, and be around their friends. If her girls want to go to the club, then your girl is going to the club. No point in trying to control it UNLESS it becomes too frequent.
You see thats the thing. Her friends don't ask her to go because they know she's not going to because she's in a serious relationship. Her cousin tried to get her into that lifestyle I told her na it ain't happening and it was the end of it. If the friends got respect for you and the relationship they should know their boundaries.

All this advice and no pics :smh:

What has happened to NT?

At least post pics of her "trashy" friends.

You didn't even answer the question. Can your girl go to the club without you or not?

So she's single, has cash, and tries to organize social events for her friends. That makes her the worst? Chill OP. Go take your girl to dinner or something.

Mister, If this chick wasn't a friend then obviously my girl would be going out a lot less. They met like 4 months ago through another mutual friend. She's the party type that constantly needs to go out, drink, have fun etc. and she needs friends to go with, so constantly telling me gf to go here, there etc. it's just annoying to me.

Mister, If this chick wasn't a friend then obviously my girl would be going out a lot less. They met like 4 months ago through another mutual friend. She's the party type that constantly needs to go out, drink, have fun etc. and she needs friends to go with, so constantly telling me gf to go here, there etc. it's just annoying to me.

What is wrong with your girlfriend going out? Did you ever think maybe it's annoying to her to stay in the house all day and get cabin fever or nah?

She got no kids and no husband and you want to play house #wheretheydothatat

Last edited:
helium, i wish i were that cool of a guy when it came to this.  i'm trying to get better as a bf.  its just that as a guy i know what guys are up to.  especially when its an attractive female.  but as people have mentioned, if a girl wants to cheat, shes gonna cheat.  so i need to have more trust.

helium, i wish i were that cool of a guy when it came to this.  i'm trying to get better as a bf.  its just that as a guy i know what guys are up to.  especially when its an attractive female.  but as people have mentioned, if a girl wants to cheat, shes gonna cheat.  so i need to have more trust.

You good bro I'm not saying it's wrong to feel the way you do. I'm saying it's clear your girlfriend is outgoing and doesn't like being cooped up in the house so take the initiative to do other things besides netflix in the crib. It may not be about hanging with her girls, she just likes to be outside and doing activities. Making her feel like she has to be stuck in the house with you will do more harm than good.

shes outgoing like you said and likes to be around people, so i guess in hindsight i can't worry about her when she goes out.  it's just her personality to have some harmless fun and chill with her girls.  i think i was just too bossy in the past with girls and literally they'd just do whatever i said.  so i didn't really know how to handle this properly and in my head it was her choosing her friends over me when it really isn't the case.  she always finds time during the week to see me and we spends weekends together pretty much.  in the end, i realize this is all me and my ego and i should have nothing to worry about as she goes above and beyond for me.

Back
Top Bottom