Nters in the military check in..

Originally Posted by af1pops12

How hard was BMT?

From what I've heard from my friends, none of the BMTs are that hard (assuming youre in decent-good shape already). But my boy whos in the Marines...hes skinny as hell and he still didnt find boot camp to be TOO physically demanding, but he said mentally its a whole different story. Having a drill sergeant whos constantly screaming in your face (and sometimes more than one, my boy got yelled at by 3 at one time
eek.gif
) makes you wanna snap, but if you do that youre just gonna get your @#$ kicked and thrown out

got 1 more year left in the AF, can't wait to get out.

smh.gif
 @ Security Forces. i would rather be a Garbage Man rather than do this job again

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

got 1 more year left in the AF, can't wait to get out.

smh.gif
 @ Security Forces. i would rather be a Garbage Man rather than do this job again

i heard thats the worst job yet a lot of people pick it. I got a dude in DEP in my area whos goin to be Security Forces in a few months and hes excited.. I'm like good luck..
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by anotherprodigy

@mpdaking...they wouldn't even let me enlist full-time unless I signed over custody indefinitely or got married

alright thanks

Army OCS checking in.

Will be leaving before end of this year.  Hopefully it will be in July or August.

US Army Infantry...4 yrs in and currently on second tour in iraq. if you want a good way of life go airforce...if you wanna have fun and arent scared of bullets and bombs go army infantry.

Originally Posted by PopTrunkWave

US Army Infantry...4 yrs in and currently on second tour in iraq. if you want a good way of life go airforce...if you wanna have fun and arent scared of bullets and bombs go army infantry.
QFT...Infantry is the way to go if you're looking for fun and adventure...except walking up these $*&*#$& afghan mountains...they will break you off....rolled the dice and got mortar...and now in a few months after coming home i'm going airborne and get to jump outta planes...who can say they jump outta planes for work?

Estonian army, navy infantry ''marine''. Fighting against marines this summer on assault exercise.

USN
Corpsman
OIF I 03 1st BN 5th Marines
OEF 07-08 Afghan Nuristan Province
Currently a PT tech in National Naval Medical Center MD,
trying to get into the PA program.
Been in 10 yrs.
Wouldnt trade it in for the world.

USN been in for 10 years.

It has its moments. Most of the time you just have to learn how to deal with the BS. Once you can get over that...its pretty much smooth sailing from there (no pun intended).

Been in the Air Force for about 9 months. My job is materiel management, basically like the U.P.S. As stated before they DEFINITELY take care of their people. Tons of cool people, you wouldn't even believe, there are some jerks tho
eyes.gif
but hey that's life. I love the structure, however, with the Air Force, get used to a lot of "Hurry up and wait".

Basic training isn't bad, just shut up and do what you're told if you want to make it out easy.

US Navy
Corpsman
Iraq: 07-08
Iraq: 08-09

Been with the marines the whole time, Don't know what the navy is like.

I leave for basic in October. My MOS is 25F (Network Switching Systems Operator) Does anybody in the Army have any info on this MOS??

Back
Top Bottom