NTers on Judge Judy Suing Over A Pair Of Air Yeezy 1s??? Vol. Who's manz is this???

sz
nerd.gif

"I wear my shoes twice and sell them"..... what he means is "I wear my shoes and then take pics to get eprops, after I succeed I sell them to repeat the process"

Last edited:
"I wear my shoes twice and sell them"..... what he means is "I wear my shoes and then take pics to get eprops, after I succeed I sell them to repeat the process"
Lmfao

"There are pictures of me in the shoes, but those are just in my room and in the kitchen"

Judge Judy: "Well if they didn't fit in your room, they're not gonna fit in the kitchen"

laugh.gif

Link to KTT thread

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=225091.0

Y'all see how dude tried to play me? :smh:

Talking about "I could see if it was two weeks".

He tried to scam me and my mom brought the noise to his door! :smokin

He tried to scam me and my mom . . . . brought the noise to his door!
smokin.gif
I can see how you got got for your shoes.

I don't know if I woulda brought my mom on there b. I hope you've graduated, cause someone is going to hit a lick on you for your Ye's, now that you've gone on TV with your mom fighting your battles for you.

You also should have whispered "KTT or NT" somewhere in the broadcast.

Also should have gotten aggressive and explained to her how the Kanye West endorsement and the limited release and the resale market of the shoes warrants a price tag of 1700.

Pretty much, you should have gotten mad disrespectful.

the mothers look even more ridiculous than the stupid kids.....

btw this is what scammers look like??....lulz... ****** geeks.

i confirm, i am one with the yeezys

the other guy was a NTer as well, i will not reveal his name because he might sue me gain.

laugh.gif

This reminds me of that one NTer who said he was gonna be on some TV court show and asked for advice on how to sneak NT shout outs during filming.
I told him to ask for cliff notes after the plaintiff party pleads their case.
laugh.gif

Any one remember that thread?
I remember this. I'm still waiting for the update/episode to that, did I miss it? 
laugh.gif

Gotta love the little spoiled kids using mommy and daddies money to rip people off
Heres the link to the full thing
LMAO at the dude's commentary at the end sounding like Joe Budden.

This is why I never do trades. Done one trade in my life and it was a meet up and things went smoothly. Will never do a meet up or trade again.

Just wear or buy your shoes or PROPERLY sell your shoes.

Somebody scam you, go through paypal, if that doesn't work, sue them. All this is not worth it. This is not what I expect from people who buy shoes. It was a display of immaturity from both parties. Common sneaker trolls who make themsleves look bad. Hence the reason why I disassociate myself with words like sneaker head or reseller.

I'm just like everybody else who buys sneakers, its just I like more expensive ones and they look cooler to me.

Back
Top Bottom