NTers on Judge Judy Suing Over A Pair Of Air Yeezy 1s??? Vol. Who's manz is this???

How does one go about a lawsuit for kicks?
Seems like you'll lose more $$$ goin through that process.
I DO get the principle behind it.

this is what sneakers has become ?

2 hypebeast %^$& boys ?

people like these 2 clowns are the sheep that sleep in the street and really have changed everything up
twitter RSVP raffles ect thanks to fools like these

btw i'll bet a pair of deadstock air yeezy 2 this trade or whatever it was happen either on facebook or iss

Last edited:
Gotta love the little spoiled kids using mommy and daddies money to rip people off

Heres the link to the full thing
Title of the vid + the commentary =
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
mean.gif
@ the entire situation.  Serves the guy with the Yeezys right for being a reseller and the loser kid for trying to be a scammer.  This video should be stickied in the B/S/T forum...

Gotta love the little spoiled kids using mommy and daddies money to rip people off

Heres the link to the full thing

Title of the vid + the commentary = :lol: :lol: :lol: .

:lol: :smh: @ the entire situation.  Serves the guy with the Yeezys right for being a reseller and the loser kid for trying to be a scammer.  This video should be stickied in the B/S/T forum...

The commentary is priceless I def believe ohmygosher is trolling saying he's one of them this is stupid situation tho

How does one go about a lawsuit for kicks?
Seems like you'll lose more $$$ goin through that process.
I DO get the principle behind it.

in real court, sure. on judge judy no one loses :lol:

everyone gets paid and you pay nothing out of pocket.

This dude really sent some already worn Yeezys to this dude and then tried to sue for the price of a brand new pair because he hit a heel toe in them in his kitchen.

Excuse my ignorance but what is the appeal of this DB3? For a good 4 years I did not venture into JB forums and I see everyone gets giggity over this shoe.

Excuse my ignorance but what is the appeal of this DB3? For a good 4 years I did not venture into JB forums and I see everyone gets giggity over this shoe.

best retro+ cw of the iii barley beating the black flip's imo

& dude who recorded the vid needs a damn recola........ clearing his throat every damn minute

Last edited:

& dude who recorded the vid needs a damn recola........ clearing his throat every damn minute

Thanks, I guess I just never liked the III's at all to appreciate the CW. I'm more of a XIV guy.

Thanks, I guess I just never liked the III's at all to appreciate the CW. I'm more of a XIV guy.

They also were the charity shoe so a child did the cw & it has 3m with a few hidden messages(COLE for the lil guy who did them & IIRC a fork with spaghetti on it his fav food )

Back
Top Bottom