NTers on Judge Judy Suing Over A Pair Of Air Yeezy 1s??? Vol. Who's manz is this???

laugh.gif
 Homie at the end of the video

At this point, I cant help but feel like this site will end up the news or something

this rustles my muthauffin jimmies...i couldnt even get 5 bux for lunch money all thru high school.

these are the types of dudes buying all the shoes we bust our ases for at work, buncha nerds with their mommys credit card.

im so rustled!!

He should just let this go. His video shows how he can't even speak. So trolls speak the same way in real life the way they do on boards? Thats insane. He made himself look just as ignorant as the Judge Judy video.

Video contains graphic lanuage and racist behavior, please remove the video.

Last edited:
"shoegame is F'd up and i just wanna bring this up on national tv."

this fool thinks hes some kinda savior or something? Lulz

dude is still salty about them yeezys.:lol:

Why would anyone fess up to this? Bringing your moms to court is not a good look.
Exactly. Nobody will ever fess up to this. They've probably been in this thread and left in shame (I'd hope). Dude had his mom drive 4 hours each way to get his shoes back. LMAO. Buncha lames.

Last edited:
At this rate sneakerheads will be ARE as cool as stamp collectors...

fixed that for ya. "shoehead", "sneakerheads", "the shoe game", lol NO . those are just words and labels that people use to impress other men..... MEN.

Last edited:
WOW those two are complete bozos! They need to get slapped around for being a bunch of morons

yo my _.....really?? really?? this kid talks like an idiot he is trying way too hard.

i've been working less than a year? 

lemme guess you got 3 chest hairs too...big man.

youre on the same level as the other kid if not worst..

"shoegame is F'd up and i just wanna bring this up on national tv."

this fool thinks hes some kinda savior or something? Lulz

dude is still salty about them yeezys.
laugh.gif
I caught that too, as if a 17-year old knows the ins and outs of the "shoe game."  Really is embarrassing on all ends, for the reseller, the scammer, and their moms...

Back
Top Bottom