NTers on Judge Judy Suing Over A Pair Of Air Yeezy 1s??? Vol. Who's manz is this???

So I dont know the complete story of what was going on since I tuned in in the middle of the episode but what I got from listening was that the plaintiff's mom (Air Yeezy 1) was suing the defendant's mom (DB 3s) because (I think) the he sold him the yeezys and the defendant decided to send them back only to find out that the defendant wore them. He wanted some form of compensation I guess. I have no idea what the DB 3s had to do with anything but the defendant's mom was countersuing bc the plaintiff was slandering them on twitter. Neither party won. 
laugh.gif

Who's manz is these? 
nerd.gif

That's me with the yeezy's.

I'll explain the whole story when I get back to the house.

BTW, we got paid for this.

I saw this too - I was :rofl: when the screen said the estimated value of the Yeezy's was $1,716

:lol:

This reminds me of that one NTer who said he was gonna be on some TV court show and asked for advice on how to sneak NT shout outs during filming.

I told him to ask for cliff notes after the plaintiff party pleads their case. :lol:

Any one remember that thread?

laugh.gif

This reminds me of that one NTer who said he was gonna be on some TV court show and asked for advice on how to sneak NT shout outs during filming.

I told him to ask for cliff notes after the plaintiff party pleads their case.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I def remember this. That was like 3-4 years ago

:lol:

I told him to ask for cliff notes after the plaintiff party pleads their case. :lol:

yea man..... "thats ducktales your honor" had me rollin

LOL I randomly stumbled upon this in the middle of the episode today (b/c I pretty much NEVER watch judge shows) & was like :smh: . Just saw the shoes didn't stick around to catch the whole dispute though.

Last edited:
That's me with the yeezy's.

I'll explain the whole story when I get back to the house.

BTW, we got paid for this.

he's telling the truth. not sure if they raised it recently, but it used to be $500 each for the plaintiff and defendant. That being said, if it was moms suing moms, the they got paid, not the kids who were just witnesses. if i remember correctly, the witnesses only got paid $5-10 each.

i know cause i too have been on judge judy. im pretty sure ive shared my story with NT before years ago. i "sued" my best friend after we got s-faced drunk, i snuck up behind him and got him in a rear naked choke which prompted him to blindside me as soon as I let go, said blindside led to me ending up in the ER, on crutches for 2-3 weeks, and unable to bend my leg for the better part of 12 months, but i digress. (technically its not a real court. you have to sue in small claims first, and then both you and the other party have to mutually agree to settle out of court via binding mediation. Judge Judy is NOT a real judge. She is a mediator, and a bad one at that. She doesnt even have to base her decision off any actual case law. She just does whatever the hell she wants to do, as long as it makes for good TV)

he's telling the truth. not sure if they raised it recently, but it used to be $500 each for the plaintiff and defendant. That being said, if it was moms suing moms, the they got paid, not the kids who were just witnesses. if i remember correctly, the witnesses only got paid $5-10 each.
i know cause i too have been on judge judy. im pretty sure ive shared my story with NT before years ago. i "sued" my best friend after we got s-faced drunk, i snuck up behind him and got him in a rear naked choke which prompted him to blindside me as soon as I let go, said blindside led to me ending up in the ER, on crutches for 2-3 weeks, and unable to bend my leg for the better part of 12 months, but i digress. (technically its not a real court. you have to sue in small claims first, and then both you and the other party have to mutually agree to settle out of court via binding mediation. Judge Judy is NOT a real judge. She is a mediator, and a bad one at that. She doesnt even have to base her decision off any actual case law. She just does whatever the hell she wants to do, as long as it makes for good TV)
you sued your friend  because you were a jackasss, you deserved that crippling bittch slap.

Wow. My DVR has been set to record the replay. Mojo, I had no idea you were on Judge Judy. I probably saw it too :lol:

SMH dude made his moms drive 5 hrs alone to get his shoes back. Why he ain't go with her. BTW all the Yeezys in the world wouldn't make the plaintiff fly.

Back
Top Bottom