NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

The crazy part of the Sig P320 is they have the army contract. And they're supposed to be doing test on all the different types of guns.

New toy for my P320. Need the upgrade they are doing asap

Attachments

• IMG_3002.JPG
    IMG_3002.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
would you guys recommend a sig for the wife?

Looking for something small?

M&P Shield
Glock 43
Ruger LC9S.
Maybe a Glock 19 or 26.

Sig P320 subcompact after they fix the drop problems.

Start your research there and have her go shoot some of them.

What's good my fellow firearm enthusiasts! I just posted a new and quite informative video on my custom AR-15 Pistol build. Check it out if you will. I'll be coming and contributing in here more often again.

Who are the active homies in here now, and what firearms do you currently have? If you are active and don't yet have a firearm what are your top 3 wanted?

Due cutbacks and the need for capital during the early stages of my business I sold most of my guns. All I have is my AR Pistol and a FDE Glock 26 Gen 4.

Who are the active homies in here now, and what firearms do you currently have? If you are active and don't yet have a firearm what are your top 3 wanted?

Due cutbacks and the need for capital during the early stages of my business I sold most of my guns. All I have is my AR Pistol and a FDE Glock 26 Gen 4.

I have a Sig P320 and a Shield 9mm. Still want a Glock 19.

Sidenote:
This lady I work with son's baseball team has a gun raffle for every week of 2018. Tickets are $52 and you can win multiple times. And if you don't want the gun you win you get credit towards one that you want. I entered one ticket, hopefully I get lucky.

I have a Mossberg 500, a Remington 870, Glock 22 Gen 4 (work issue), and my Glock 43 for EDC. I am eyeballing a Ruger, but the pockets are still hurt from school shopping...smh.

Smith & Wesson M&P-15 sport (1st gen)
Sig Sauer P226 mk25

Want a .308 bolt action. Thinking of going mossberg patriot night train.

Current stable: G19 Gen 4, M&P15-22, Shield Performance Center 9mm (sale pending), AR15 waiting to be built...

Top 3 Wanted: G26 Gen 4, maybe I'll wait to see the Gen 5 first. That's pretty much all I want.

Is Ruger accurate ? My dad bought a 22 caliber handgun and it was terrible so now wondering if theb9mm or or 45 should be considered in the future ...

No finger grooves. Finger grooves never bothered me. I have thin fingers, and I could see it being a problem with people with larger fingers.

Last edited:
Just copped a Walther pps m2 for my edc

Cabelas had a sale for M and P 9s for 299.99 plus you got 2 mags, 2 boxes of defensive ammo and a loader after debate.

Staples had 50 dollar Cabelas gift cards for 40 bucks.

After it's all said and done I got my pps and another m&p 9 for $500 with the extra goodie.

Didn't need that m and p at all but the deal was too good.

Handguns:

Glock 19
Glock 17 (Duty Weapon)
Glock 41 (Future Duty Weapon)
Glock 43 (EDC)
H&K VP9
H&K P30L
Kel-Tec PMR30
Ruger GP100
Ruger Vaquero
Colt 1911 (38 Super)
CZ P-01

Long Guns:

Henry Lever Actions (22LR and 22Mag)
Mosin Nagant
CZ 452 Ultra Lux
Arsenal SAM7-R
Ruger American Rifle (22LR)
Mossberg 500

Wishlist includes a bigger safe for sure and more classic guns like older Colt 1911's and revolvers as well as older Smith and Wesson Revolvers. Might get a Ruger LCP2 for EDC especially for the summer.

Just found out the mossberg shockwave is legal in ohio!

And I shot the gen 5 g19 Saturday. It was money. I like the no finger grooves I definitely get a better grip. I'm gonna cop soon.

For the ar guys in here

Just began looking into ars and i see a lot of people say its better to build an ar rather than buying a base ar then upgrading what you want later.

My question for a range/home defense gun. Is a m&p sport 2 with the fwd assist and dust cover a better buy then a psa build?

They have a magpul version that would have the upgrades i would want to do regardless of the rifle (stock and handguard)
Only other modification in the beginning stages would be an optic of some sort down the line.

Im not stuck on psa but i see the name pop up when it comes to affordable builds. Not looking to build something crazy as i am still learning.

Back
Top Bottom