NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

check out the Geissele SDC. its flat faced and two stage as well.

for bulk ammo, i'll typically call my local gun shops before resorting to ordering from targetshootingsports or luckygunner.

That's the other one I was really checking out. Been watching some reviews, seems like it might be worth the extra money.

Virginia Arms in Manassas?

DK Firearms in Bowling Green. Went deep into stars and bars territory for that pick up :lol:

oh nice. i've actually dealt with them at the gun show. i'd never make that drive though haha.

but yeah, i've only heard great things about that trigger. i'm finishing up another build, but i'm going to put the money towards a Holosun 510C for now.

Federal American Eagle, Magtech, PMC, and Blazer come out to the same price as the Walmart Federal and Winchester crap when bought in bulk.

Shows for ammo. Usually the best deal around for cheap bulk range stuff. Last show I went to I brought some old boxes of 40SW and 7mm magnum that I don’t shoot and traded for some 9mm +P+

Where do y'all get bulk ammo?

And can I get some AR trigger recommendations? Looking at Geissele G2S currently.

For bulk ammo, sgammo is good, palmetto state armory has a lot of deals (bought some 5.56 55 gr for 28 cents per round, free shipping) target sports USA has good deals as well. Also until March 31, Federal has a 5 cents per round rebate. Including the rebate, and cash back, you can get a case of ammo for $230 easily (PSA does cashback through active junky).

As far as AR triggers, unless you have the money to drop on a geissle SSA or other $200 trigger, your best bet is the Larue MBT. Right now it’s $87 plus shipping. I believe when he first started making them they were $199. They also just dropped a flat faced trigger option for the same price.

I’ve put together an embarrassing number of AR’s in the last few months, and I have the MBT in 2 builds, a 1005 tactical in another, a NiB Coates mil spec in another and a straight mil spec in my previously mentioned sub$400 PSA build (about 300 rounds so far and no issues with gun, after I had to have the upper receiver replaced)
I’ve also got to shoot a few of the Gucci Geissele triggers in some buddies and range rando’s rifles as well. They are incredible triggers, but they aren’t double the price better. The MBT is also made of tool steel vs cast.

I know I’ve said it before, but now is the time to stock up. Politics aside, quality items are just at an all time low. CHF barrels for $150, mil spec quality bolt carrier groups for $80, magazines for less than $10, lowers a plenty for $50, good free Float rails for less than $120. Good optics in the $100-$200 range. personally, for red dots I just go with the primary arms as they can usually be had for $150 or less and have a lifetime warranty. For me I don’t need aimpoint or EOTech reliability, and at this point the mid priced optics are 90% as good as the optics that cost 3 times as much.

If you you have a few extra dollars, it just makes sense to buy a couple of lowers a good cheap bcg, and a good cheap barrel for a rainy day.

Traded a kitted up Mossberg 500 for a G43x. I’ll take it out Sunday and put a couple of hundred rounds through it. So far I really like the size, trigger is good, draws pretty well.

Attachments

• 16DF93BC-8434-40E2-9EEE-AED670DDC997.jpeg
    16DF93BC-8434-40E2-9EEE-AED670DDC997.jpeg
    306.1 KB · Views: 37
Traded a kitted up Mossberg 500 for a G43x. I’ll take it out Sunday and put a couple of hundred rounds through it. So far I really like the size, trigger is good, draws pretty well.

I’m actually trying to trade up my 43 for
an x too. Got to rent one the other day and the grip is just that much better. Wish the slide was black though.

I was shocked at how much I like the length. I pretty much consider the shield the best/my favorite due to it's being small enough to drop in a pocket or disappear on a belt, the amount of firepower for size, the grip length being juuust enough and how a gun that small shot like a much bigger gun. We'll see how the 43x stacks up. My main shooters are various glock 17's, so it'd be nice to keep that commonality. I just hope the slide bite isn't too bad, or they make a grip force adapter for the slimline glocks.

already got a jm custom holster and mag pouch on order.

If you have no problems with the shield, then you shouldn’t have any with the 43x. The beaver tail is a little bigger, so it helps. Didn’t get any slide bite when I shot it, but I have medium size hands. I have a much harder time with the shield over my 43 bc of how slim it is. You should be fine.

So I'm in the market for a Glock 19 Gen 4
I plan on going to the Local Gun Show for the first time
What's a good price I should consider paying

Florida is the area

So I'm in the market for a Glock 19 Gen 4
I plan on going to the Local Gun Show for the first time
What's a good price I should consider paying

Florida is the area

$450 max

What handstop is that? I ordered a Magpul kit to check out but I'm still looking around.

Probably gonna end up starting another build after I get an optic for the one I'm finishing up lol

Strike Industries. Feels great and it’s light. What optic are you thinking about getting? Holosun is amazing for the price.

njavier03 njavier03 been looking at Holosun and Vortex, I want something with a housing similar to what you're running. I have a PA micro dot on my other rifle but I'm going for a different look on this build.

This how she sits as of right now, handstop should be in Wednesday.

664A0234-5387-40AA-9101-149887CAF766.jpeg

RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy nice. I originally got a Holosun 503G, but decided to go with their 510C holographic sight instead. The Vortex Spark was also on my list. I’ve read good reviews on it.

Back
Top Bottom