NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ff1b86f96f05b3af08de65a8cb3df2ea.gif

its weird seeing the wwe cult bash mjf for not being a draw or the heelish things he does.

hes eventually going to go to the wwe and they are going to look like gigantic hypocrites like they usually do when a non wwe talent signs with the wwe or a former wwe talent goes back to the wwe.

its weird seeing the wwe cult bash mjf for not being a draw or the heelish things he does.

hes eventually going to go to the wwe and they are going to look like gigantic hypocrites like they usually do when a non wwe talent signs with the wwe or a former wwe talent goes back to the wwe.
Reign will continue tonight..

MJF using that white privilege. I get the "living the gimmick" thing, but he better calm himself down. We all know he ain't banking like that to deal with a family that would actually sue.

And yes, I believe if races were reversed, a lawsuit would be had in today's America.
I believe they recently made a waiver for everyone who attends their events that they agree to get stuff thrown at them

For everything that this PPV wasn’t, this main event was. Great match, great dance between the two. The wins added to the drama and build. The pacing was fantastic… the rest of the PPV was mostly hot dog water dripped on top of two week old diapers. But the main event made up for it. Cheers in them.

MJF is greatness, he’s one of only a few reasons I tune into AEW. He, again, made it worth it. Going to look great main eventing Wrestlemania one day.

Back
Top Bottom