NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder who's next in line to feud with MJF?

Bay Bay? Omega?

Gotta run it byke with Ricky later in the year and have him take the belt off him.

#WaitandSee

I think Adam Cole will be the Double or Nothing match since he's coming back as a babyface

Could see him feuding with someone lower profile until then...of course MJF programs always have a long build so they could start with Cole (or whoever) right away

I'd like to see Starks be the one to eventually dethrone him

I think Adam Cole will be the Double or Nothing match since he's coming back as a babyface

Could see him feuding with someone lower profile until then...of course MJF programs always have a long build so they could start with Cole (or whoever) right away

I'd like to see Starks be the one to eventually dethrone him
Cole is going to have to defeat take****a ten weeks in a row to qualify for that Double or Nothing main event spot..

Wonder who's next in line to feud with MJF?

Bay Bay? Omega?

Gotta run it byke with Ricky later in the year and have him take the belt off him.

#WaitandSee
I'm thinking when MJF title reign is on the verge of one year *insert* Ricky Starks..

Fozz Fozz

Report on Danielson

w4rV1q2.gif
He eventually got up with help from two AEW employees and started crying. Then he stood up and soaked up the standing ovation from the crowd.

Great main event match. I really thought he was going to win it. Cool to experience an Iron Man match live, but I'll be honest, the first 10 minutes of the match was pretty boring. Crowd wasn't into it at first.

The Zero Hour match was entertaining.

Crowd used the women's match and the Samoa Joe match as a bathroom break. Saraya can still get it.

House of Black v Elite was real good. Crowd was definitely over for Kenny. Idk if I'm a fan of all the big spots that everyone gets to have in a match. Maybe I'm just not used seeing that as much, because I don't follow wrestling regularly?

I didn't know Jungle Boy used the song "Jungle Boy" as his entrance music lol.

Hangman v Page was a good, but brutal match. Crowd lost it when Max used the fork.

I was expecting a little bit more from that 4-team tag match. Didn't think I'd see Jeff Jarrett wrestle live in 2023, but I did. Cassiday and Dan Hausen were over. As were The Acclaimed.

Overall, I thought the show was entertaining to see live. Especially it being my first live wrestling show outside of the WWE.

Back
Top Bottom