NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp, didn't get the hammer, but got a warning issued and a thread ban. He also deleted my post that addressed some longstanding issues I have with him and his selective rule enforcement, so now it looks like I just didn't respond to him and he gets the last word...again. Oh well. Still here.

Don't let him bully you.

I don’t think WWE sells for nearly as much as Vince thinks it will..I think him forcing himself to be apart of the deal is gonna drive down the value..I’ve heard the price would be 6.5-10 billi..I’d bet money that because of VKM’s shenanigans that they’ll be lucky to get 3.5/4 bills..

Damn I wanted to go to AEW tonight but I'm still scared about covid.. I didn't like how close the seats were before covid.. I assumed it's still the same..

I don’t think WWE sells for nearly as much as Vince thinks it will..I think him forcing himself to be apart of the deal is gonna drive down the value..I’ve heard the price would be 6.5-10 billi..I’d bet money that because of VKM’s shenanigans that they’ll be lucky to get 3.5/4 bills..
UFC sold for around 4b and that was 6 years ago. Wwe will be a bit higher

Don't let him bully you.

Ha! I said what I wanted to say to him, and he clearly read it because he, personally, pulled the trigger on my warning and thread ban. Just years of built up frustration with the way he handles certain people and situations. I also know he was really stretching things to justify the ban/warning too lol.

Back
Top Bottom