Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a weekend smoker as well when I was in the office everyday but that work from home life has me blazing everyday

went cold Turkey in 01. Went 9 years without thc until the cookie wave back in 2010. Feel like I did better without thc memory wise. Can’t remember **** nowadays & constantly taking notes on the phone

It's too many wild examples out and info available to even wanna think about messin wit crack/coke.

Cats livin reckless messin wit that shhh

it's moderation...know yourself if u can't take that ****...
did a few lines in my time, but i aint with it..

Man back in high school i tried damn near everything besides heroine, crack, crystal

Glad i never got hooked and looking back I’m glad I tried stuff for the perspective. Will never understand how somebody tries a perc and says yea i want that feeling again

I dont even drink (couple drinks once a month) much and just smoke weed every day now. But would still mess with shrooms a couple times a year if my wife wasnt a narc

I’ve been injured and been on some super strong opiates like morphine and dilaudid.

I don’t like the feeling but I see how people get addicted.

Yowder is nice for long nights early mornings. Product nowadays is terrible for the price.

Drugs aren’t the problem. It’s the people who consume it. I know chronically homeless folks who will inject meth, H, **** whatever’s poppin but scared to blow some dro.

I had percs prescribed when I had a major surgery in 2015 and after 2 women I was messing with said I spazzed on them and just did a complete 180, put them down and I think it was still a whole bottle left when I found them a couple year later.

Only thing I would mess with at this point other than tree is probably shrooms but I don’t even like regular mushrooms so that’s what usually throws me off.

My favorite part of smoking is munchies. Back in my early days like my 2nd or 3rd time smoking I ate a record 2.5 carne asada tortas & it never tasted better, cold plate of fruits tastes so refreshing and nutritious especially when you have cotton mouth, easiest snack for when you can barely move is 2-3 thawed Smucker's Uncrustables, one of the most amazing food experiences I’ve ever had was at a Jamaican restaurant zooted, the decor & music had me feeling like I was in Jamaica, Jerk chicken was extremely flavorful and spicy!

My favorite part of smoking is munchies. Back in my early days like my 2nd or 3rd time smoking I ate a record 2.5 carne asada tortas & it never tasted better, cold plate of fruits tastes so refreshing and nutritious especially when you have cotton mouth, easiest snack for when you can barely move is 2-3 thawed Smucker's Uncrustables, one of the most amazing food experiences I’ve ever had was at a Jamaican restaurant zooted, the decor & music had me feeling like I was in Jamaica, Jerk chicken was extremely flavorful and spicy!
I eat so disgusting when I’m high. Almost guaranteed my stomach messed up the next morning.

Only thing tolerable to me is green and shrooms since I quit drinking.

Any upper with no booze is wack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom