Nutella Appreciation Thread!!!

I googled to find that there's this place that serves nutella crepes like 2 minutes from my house. Mind is blown. I've been living here for 9 years.

Nutella is
pimp.gif

been hearing about this. i need to get some.

how does it taste on all these weird foods tho? on the package it has bread...o_0. what else can i put it on for maximum flavor explosion in my mouth. pause.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Is this stuff good for you? Team Fitness checking in.

Naw man...not even close.  But it's crazy good for your taste buds.
laugh.gif
Oh jeez, another one of those "not good for you but tastes so good" snacks.

I've been eating Nutella since I was born. My mother used to put nutella on slices of Portuguese or Wonder bread and make a sandwich. That with a glass of cold orange juice is just too good to comprehend. My family goes through about a jar a week when school starts.

again, drink some OJ with a Nutella chocolate sandwich. holy %#^!

I like it but only once in awhile.  I'm not a sweets person, more of a savory food lover.  Nutella sometimes is too heavy and rich.
I put some on a croissant before, thought I was going to fall into a food coma.

Originally Posted by shogun

I like it but only once in awhile.  I'm not a sweets person, more of a savory food lover.  Nutella sometimes is too heavy and rich.

dank
or on some brioche....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by shogun

dank
or on some brioche....
pimp.gif
That's how I like it.  Really fresh challah is good with Nutella too. 

My son goes nuts for the stuff.  He would eat a small jar in one sitting if I'd let him. 

Damn...I'm currently staying away from all sugars & %!@* but once I'm done with this workout plan, I gotta try this out.

To those who eat this alot, how do you measure how much you eat?!?!?!? hahaha

Originally Posted by Caerus

Damn...I'm currently staying away from all sugars & %!@* but once I'm done with this workout plan, I gotta try this out.

To those who eat this alot, how do you measure how much you eat?!?!?!? hahaha
dunno man i guess just dont spread it on super thick.....it has a lot of flavor so a little goes a long way
i do wish they made a lower sugar version though 

I just had this stuff when I was in S.F. the hotels cafe had a nutella croissant and it was pretty damn good.

^^ oh yea! Thanks for the info. I'm going straight to Wal-Mart after work! Yan Yan replicas.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

nutella in crepes = godly

Strawberry+and+Nutella+Crepes+2.0+500.jpg

tumblr_lklw8nZWhz1qhjeizo1_500.jpg

nutella on pancakes is good too

alright im gonna go eat some brb
those are crepes not pancakes....
these are the best..

nutella.jpg

Nutella hit hard. no lie. str8 truth. I'm tryna figure out that snack and drink going for Pkac Prices online.... nutella and lemonade?!?

Never noticed this thread, my fiance & I started eating a little better recently & my mom told her to pickup Nutella i guess
First time i noticed it in our cupboard yesterday... didn't try & open it yet but those crepes look like my hurricane breakfast saturday haha

The thickness of the layers of this stuff I put on my bread could protect you against radiation during a nuclear core meltdown.

As good as Nutella is, it still doesn't beat this tuff, the white half at least:

eurocrem.jpg

Back
Top Bottom