Nutella Appreciation Thread!!!

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

The thickness of the layers of this stuff I put on my bread could protect you against radiation during a nuclear core meltdown.

As good as Nutella is, it still doesn't beat this tuff, the white half at least:

eurocrem.jpg

why, Europe always got the best Chocalate Vanilla mix... ?!?!

maybe or i could be reaching nah mean?

Nutella is the greatest thing ever. Delish on everything.

Couple weeks ago I made peanutbutter and nutella sammich for the first time...amazing.

I can eat this all day.

Just had some the for the first time less than 5 minutes ago, spread it on some bread & it was 
eek.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Just had some the for the first time less than 5 minutes ago, spread it on some bread & it was 
eek.gif
happy.gif

another convert 
pimp.gif

once you try nutella your life is never the same

laugh.gif
I was giving some Justin's Hazelnut Butter from work and I'm assuming it's like a off-brand Nutella....After seeing these pics, I need to try this soon

Finally gave it a try.. first on some whole wheat toast.. then toast with sliced bananas. It was amazing.

This is like the first time I heard the Beatles...

for some reason my first assignment in one of my classes is to find out as much as i possibly can about nutella 
laugh.gif
instantly made me think of this thread 

Nutella. <3 Oh how I miss thee. I will see if I can get a Nutella jar today.

For those who haven't tried it...I don't know how you are living life. You are missing out.

It's on all the shelves in grocery stores/supermarkets in Toronto - try your local Costco, sometimes the 2pack goes on sale.

Back
Top Bottom