NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

im pretty sure the dude that did the stabbing is going to get charged...you have to resort with equal force for your action to be considered self defense...you cant stab someone for punching you
Not if you perceive an attack to be an endangerment to your life. Two big dudes cornering you in a small room swinging away could be regarded as a threat towards one's life. Just saying how it would likely play in court. It's not as cut and dry as analyzing the weapons when it comes to the force continuum.
someone swinging their fists at you is an endangerment of your life? really?
laugh.gif

Youve never heard of someone being beat to death by gettin jumped?

im pretty sure the dude that did the stabbing is going to get charged...you have to resort with equal force for your action to be considered self defense...you cant stab someone for punching you
Not if you perceive an attack to be an endangerment to your life. Two big dudes cornering you in a small room swinging away could be regarded as a threat towards one's life. Just saying how it would likely play in court. It's not as cut and dry as analyzing the weapons when it comes to the force continuum.
laugh.gif

Youve never heard of someone being beat to death by gettin jumped?

Originally Posted by Diego

Last time I got a machete pulled out on me, I realized this is not a fight I wanted.

Pops apparently thought a little more highly of his hand skills. The video clearly shows who the aggressors were in this situation.
Unfortunate a kid had to die but no way in hell the attendants should get charged for anything.
basically.

machete means = how much of that life are you about?

Originally Posted by Diego

Last time I got a machete pulled out on me, I realized this is not a fight I wanted.

Pops apparently thought a little more highly of his hand skills. The video clearly shows who the aggressors were in this situation.
Unfortunate a kid had to die but no way in hell the attendants should get charged for anything.
basically.

machete means = how much of that life are you about?

laugh.gif
You must not know about how US court system works or anything about law for that matter . I've seen it firsthand. I've had criminal case studies in school with similar situations and watched a 16 year old kid be acquitted of all charges after stabbing my friend to death in a fist fight. Was deemed "self-defense." So to answer your question, yes.

laugh.gif
You must not know about how US court system works or anything about law for that matter . I've seen it firsthand. I've had criminal case studies in school with similar situations and watched a 16 year old kid be acquitted of all charges after stabbing my friend to death in a fist fight. Was deemed "self-defense." So to answer your question, yes.

glad the vid came out... damn yo... pops is gunna kill himself... one way or another

why are my ppl always so angry? u jus graduated highschool as a young black man n the Bronx... he was doin better than 60% of us alrdy. scholarships on deck
30t6p3b.gif

all around shame... over some cologne... FOH. too much foolish pride brings violence brings repercussions

the parking attendants should sue his pops honestly

glad the vid came out... damn yo... pops is gunna kill himself... one way or another

why are my ppl always so angry? u jus graduated highschool as a young black man n the Bronx... he was doin better than 60% of us alrdy. scholarships on deck
30t6p3b.gif

all around shame... over some cologne... FOH. too much foolish pride brings violence brings repercussions

the parking attendants should sue his pops honestly

Originally Posted by solefood229

They wanted to be bout that life
Pretty much.

The dad thought he could just strong arm them and the son wanted to help him do it.

I mean come on, you see how the kid Isiah is throwing hands?

He should've tried to restrain his father.

He paid the price for his and his father's wrongdoings.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

They wanted to be bout that life
Pretty much.

The dad thought he could just strong arm them and the son wanted to help him do it.

I mean come on, you see how the kid Isiah is throwing hands?

He should've tried to restrain his father.

He paid the price for his and his father's wrongdoings.

tired.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Originally Posted by msaba07

O I dunno, file a police report and still be able to celebrate with my son afterwards .......... Where are y'all people from? Cuz its nit earth ...

I see both sides of the story.

1. It is his property, so as a man (world defined) you "must" go get back what is yours. Filing a police report?
laugh.gif
what the hell would that do. Not even worth it honestly. It will NOT bring back your belongings.

2. I personally think, it is just cologne. It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Yea it got stolen but I won't pull a shovel on a dude because of it. I just don't think it is THAT serious.

But in the end, I can't see how anyone can say, "Glad, happy, they deserved to die." Nobody deserves to have their LIFE taken as a result of senseless violence. This situation was just out right immature and stupid. No other way to view it forreal.

But it is just sad to see my fellow NT Brothers with such harsh words for a dude that lost his life. I don't know, maybe I have a heart. Forgive me for being soft.
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Originally Posted by msaba07

O I dunno, file a police report and still be able to celebrate with my son afterwards .......... Where are y'all people from? Cuz its nit earth ...

I see both sides of the story.

1. It is his property, so as a man (world defined) you "must" go get back what is yours. Filing a police report?
laugh.gif
what the hell would that do. Not even worth it honestly. It will NOT bring back your belongings.

2. I personally think, it is just cologne. It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Yea it got stolen but I won't pull a shovel on a dude because of it. I just don't think it is THAT serious.

But in the end, I can't see how anyone can say, "Glad, happy, they deserved to die." Nobody deserves to have their LIFE taken as a result of senseless violence. This situation was just out right immature and stupid. No other way to view it forreal.

But it is just sad to see my fellow NT Brothers with such harsh words for a dude that lost his life. I don't know, maybe I have a heart. Forgive me for being soft.
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Strange thing is, the cologne has YET to show up....that would be some #$*% if it was stuck in the seat cushion of the car or something...
30t6p3b.gif

Strange thing is, the cologne has YET to show up....that would be some #$*% if it was stuck in the seat cushion of the car or something...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

The parking attendants should NOT be charged with anything, the video clearly shows they held their cool and even let them dudes search their #*!@#.. even when the dad threw the that punch while the kid was on the phone they still stayed calm and didn't fight back.

Got what was coming

Yep

Originally Posted by Carver

The parking attendants should NOT be charged with anything, the video clearly shows they held their cool and even let them dudes search their #*!@#.. even when the dad threw the that punch while the kid was on the phone they still stayed calm and didn't fight back.

Got what was coming

Yep

the kid charged in first right? i dont think the dad told him about the machete... who in the world would go in the 4x4 room when they have a machete? thats crazy?

the kid charged in first right? i dont think the dad told him about the machete... who in the world would go in the 4x4 room when they have a machete? thats crazy?

From the video, can't really blame the parking attendants. We don't hear what they are saying, but supposedly the parking attendants were calling 911 before it even started, so they were doing the right thing from the start. Also, if somebody comes out you throwing punch after punch, are you really thinking about not picking up a weapon to defend yourself when you are getting hit? It was a tragic even that there was a death, but can't really blame the attendants.

From the video, can't really blame the parking attendants. We don't hear what they are saying, but supposedly the parking attendants were calling 911 before it even started, so they were doing the right thing from the start. Also, if somebody comes out you throwing punch after punch, are you really thinking about not picking up a weapon to defend yourself when you are getting hit? It was a tragic even that there was a death, but can't really blame the attendants.

Back
Top Bottom