NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

I'm sorry, but after watching that video I definitely think the attendants attack was justified.....too bad the kid had to be taken out though

Pops was trippin, he obviously didn't like the idea of the cops being involved.....

I'm sorry, but after watching that video I definitely think the attendants attack was justified.....too bad the kid had to be taken out though

Pops was trippin, he obviously didn't like the idea of the cops being involved.....

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Hip89

Why? An 18 year old kid is dead
indifferent.gif

and whose fault is that ?

Add to insult then
lame

ok

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 wont even feed the trolls on that page but i am kinda 
mad.gif
 at the comments, isayah was just being a good son and protecting his stupid $!! father he had no choice in the matter.
"He had no choice"
roll.gif

You have got to be kidding me. This kid barged through a closed door and started going crazy on some guys who hid themselves in a room. He wasn't protecting anyone. How do you guys watch the video and come out with this stuff? and the girl is obviously a troll account.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 at the comments, isayah was just being a good son and protecting his stupid $!! father he had no choice in the matter.
"He had no choice"
roll.gif

You have got to be kidding me. This kid barged through a closed door and started going crazy on some guys who hid themselves in a room. He wasn't protecting anyone. How do you guys watch the video and come out with this stuff? and the girl is obviously a troll account.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Wait what?
laugh.gif

Had no choice? The video shows the guys closing the door and then the kid kicked the door and ran in, Had a choice to leave the door closed and just leave, Kid clearly wanted to fight.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Wait what?
laugh.gif

Had no choice? The video shows the guys closing the door and then the kid kicked the door and ran in, Had a choice to leave the door closed and just leave, Kid clearly wanted to fight.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
"He had no choice"
roll.gif

So if you dad was fighting someone right or wrong you wouldn't help him? 
You definitely wouldn't stand there and do nothing.
no, I'd pull him out
just how I'd pull my girl out of a fight if she was the aggressor and the other person was barely defending themselves.

even if no one died, I wouldn't want my father doing time
eyes.gif

for all they know those dudes were illegal, they might have dealt with a punch or 2 if the son pulled the father away.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
"He had no choice"
roll.gif

no, I'd pull him out
just how I'd pull my girl out of a fight if she was the aggressor and the other person was barely defending themselves.

eyes.gif

for all they know those dudes were illegal, they might have dealt with a punch or 2 if the son pulled the father away.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

yeah because of him and his fathers stupidity.  it's not like their innocent victims

Ok and? He's dead man, there's no reason for you to start troolin a memorial that was made for him. No ones defending what they did, but why troll his FB page 
indifferent.gif

check the fb page. it's people really that out of touch with reality that they think dude and his pops are innocent victims.  they need to be reminded that while it sucks dude lost his life he brought it upon himself and his career criminal father wanting to be a tough guy is the cause to why this happened.
So wait......You are crying about the people who are saying he is innocent, but you don't mind people disrespecting him and posting disrespectful racist pictures?
indifferent.gif

yeah because of him and his fathers stupidity.  it's not like their innocent victims

Ok and? He's dead man, there's no reason for you to start troolin a memorial that was made for him. No ones defending what they did, but why troll his FB page 
indifferent.gif

check the fb page. it's people really that out of touch with reality that they think dude and his pops are innocent victims.  they need to be reminded that while it sucks dude lost his life he brought it upon himself and his career criminal father wanting to be a tough guy is the cause to why this happened.
So wait......You are crying about the people who are saying he is innocent, but you don't mind people disrespecting him and posting disrespectful racist pictures?
indifferent.gif

undefinedinc wrote:

Enchanted1 wrote:

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Yeah dude said he was contemplating trolling his page himself, wouldn't be surprised if he already did that. 

Some straight up lames with masculinity issues feel the need to take their low self esteem out on an dead 18 year kid  
30t6p3b.gif

undefinedinc wrote:

Enchanted1 wrote:

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Yeah dude said he was contemplating trolling his page himself, wouldn't be surprised if he already did that. 

Some straight up lames with masculinity issues feel the need to take their low self esteem out on an dead 18 year kid  
30t6p3b.gif

So if his father is found guilty can he be charged with murder or manslaughter? What can be the charges?
nerd.gif

So if his father is found guilty can he be charged with murder or manslaughter? What can be the charges?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

no, I'd pull him out

eyes.gif

true, but there's also no AUDIO for us to determine the catalyst for the brawl ...we're going OFF THE POSSIBLY ILLEGAL CLERKS WORD

If its anything like LA
probably the dad was tryna hustle a cologne out them dudes. The workers werent having it and were like "I guess the cops can deal with this non sense accusation"... the Dad gets mad and starts swinging cause he is losing the upper hand and the workers arent really getting punked like he thought.

Thats just assuming but like many on this post.... I could be totally wrong. Self defense wins here tho

no, I'd pull him out

eyes.gif

true, but there's also no AUDIO for us to determine the catalyst for the brawl ...we're going OFF THE POSSIBLY ILLEGAL CLERKS WORD

If its anything like LA
probably the dad was tryna hustle a cologne out them dudes. The workers werent having it and were like "I guess the cops can deal with this non sense accusation"... the Dad gets mad and starts swinging cause he is losing the upper hand and the workers arent really getting punked like he thought.

Thats just assuming but like many on this post.... I could be totally wrong. Self defense wins here tho

"He had no choice"
roll.gif

no, I'd pull him out

eyes.gif

Exactly. @#$% outta here with "protecting his dad" bull @#$%
laugh.gif
I don't want him to face any possible legal consequences for dumb @#$% like a cologne. Acting like a uncivilized criminal is the last thing on my mind, so I would pull him out of the whole situation

"He had no choice"
roll.gif

no, I'd pull him out

eyes.gif

Exactly. @#$% outta here with "protecting his dad" bull @#$%
laugh.gif
I don't want him to face any possible legal consequences for dumb @#$% like a cologne. Acting like a uncivilized criminal is the last thing on my mind, so I would pull him out of the whole situation

ErickM713 wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:
Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Not if you perceive an attack to be an endangerment to your life. Two big dudes cornering you in a small room swinging away could be regarded as a threat towards one's life. Just saying how it would likely play in court. It's not as cut and dry as analyzing the weapons when it comes to the force continuum.
someone swinging their fists at you is an endangerment of yourg life? really?
laugh.gif

He was swinging a shovel at them and tried to use a bike as a weapon (
roll.gif
)
He basically used deadly force right there when the weapons came into play

You obviously weren't watching the same video. The father swung the shovel and threw the bike. He was the one that didn't get stabbed.

morningstar7777 wrote:
More people die from fist fights than you realize, whether is knocking you out and your head hitting the pavement or otherwise. If 2 people swinging at me in a corner I woulda done the same thing.
I know you NTers have a problem reading but theres a %%$@+$! video in the thread. There was ONE person swinging at a dude in a corner. He ended up getting stabbed
The only person that was outnumbered was the father before the son stepped in.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Youve never heard of someone being beat to death by gettin jumped?
Do you realize that you have to be attacked be 2 or more people at the same to time(outnumbered) to be "jumped"?

ErickM713 wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:
Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Not if you perceive an attack to be an endangerment to your life. Two big dudes cornering you in a small room swinging away could be regarded as a threat towards one's life. Just saying how it would likely play in court. It's not as cut and dry as analyzing the weapons when it comes to the force continuum.
someone swinging their fists at you is an endangerment of yourg life? really?
laugh.gif

He was swinging a shovel at them and tried to use a bike as a weapon (
roll.gif
)
He basically used deadly force right there when the weapons came into play

You obviously weren't watching the same video. The father swung the shovel and threw the bike. He was the one that didn't get stabbed.

morningstar7777 wrote:
More people die from fist fights than you realize, whether is knocking you out and your head hitting the pavement or otherwise. If 2 people swinging at me in a corner I woulda done the same thing.
I know you NTers have a problem reading but theres a %%$@+$! video in the thread. There was ONE person swinging at a dude in a corner. He ended up getting stabbed
The only person that was outnumbered was the father before the son stepped in.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Youve never heard of someone being beat to death by gettin jumped?
Do you realize that you have to be attacked be 2 or more people at the same to time(outnumbered) to be "jumped"?

undefinedinc wrote:

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

my meat, do me a huge favor and hop off it. when was i crying.  at the end of the day anyone who has eyes can watch the video and see that kid brought it upon himself.  anyone that feels otherwise should have something similar happen to them for being slow.

Back
Top Bottom