NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

They're trollin' the hell out of his fb page

link?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Isayah-Muller/174194959309785

im tempted to go troll on there now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Hip89

laugh.gif

Why? An 18 year old kid is dead
indifferent.gif
yeah because of him and his fathers stupidity.  it's not like their innocent victims

Ok and? He's dead man, there's no reason for you to start troolin a memorial that was made for him. No ones defending what they did, but why troll his FB page 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
yeah because of him and his fathers stupidity.  it's not like their innocent victims

Ok and? He's dead man, there's no reason for you to start troolin a memorial that was made for him. No ones defending what they did, but why troll his FB page 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

and whose fault is that ?

See here's the thing I never defended him for what he and his dad did. I was speaking on why someone would troll a FB memorial page made for him, that's seems pretty low.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

and whose fault is that ?

See here's the thing I never defended him for what he and his dad did. I was speaking on why someone would troll a FB memorial page made for him, that's seems pretty low.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

check the fb page. it's people really that out of touch with reality that they think dude and his pops are innocent victims.  they need to be reminded that while it sucks dude lost his life he brought it upon himself and his career criminal father wanting to be a tough guy is the cause to why this happened.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

check the fb page. it's people really that out of touch with reality that they think dude and his pops are innocent victims.  they need to be reminded that while it sucks dude lost his life he brought it upon himself and his career criminal father wanting to be a tough guy is the cause to why this happened.

indifferent.gif

Bro I already checked it and all I saw were trolls calling him thug and using racial epithets against him, the people that knew him were paying their respects to a friend that they lost. No matter whether he brought it on himself you cant see why someone who lost a friend or loved one would want to pay respect? 

indifferent.gif

Bro I already checked it and all I saw were trolls calling him thug and using racial epithets against him, the people that knew him were paying their respects to a friend that they lost. No matter whether he brought it on himself you cant see why someone who lost a friend or loved one would want to pay respect? 

indifferent.gif

i can see that but it sickens me that people want to twist things around and portray him as an innocent victim when the video clearly shows otherwise.  im not with all that racial stuff but to be dead honest with you, if i ever got shot and killed over something i caused, the dead me would have no problem with people saying i deserved it.

indifferent.gif

i can see that but it sickens me that people want to twist things around and portray him as an innocent victim when the video clearly shows otherwise.  im not with all that racial stuff but to be dead honest with you, if i ever got shot and killed over something i caused, the dead me would have no problem with people saying i deserved it.

Back
Top Bottom