NYC SNOW STORM Vol. IS Cuny Open!? Update

chea..class canceled in L.I.
pimp.gif
smoke sum

I came out here for the weekend and was SUPPOSED to fly back home tonight. I can't get a flight back to Phoenix till tomorrow though. Its snowing likecrazy as I'm typing this.

1010WINS still reporting NO public school closures in NYC and that parents and students should operate under the assumption that schools will be OPEN onMonday.

To make matters "worse," the Sanitation Dept is de-icing roads and plowing snow in front of schools first.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Queensborough update?

Its my birthday tomorrow and I sure as hell aint tryna trudge up that hill in the snow
my first class is in the c building...i hate going all the way around
mad.gif

I want too know if BMCC is gonna be open? I dont feel like going all the way too the city and finding out classes are cancelled.

damn nyc education system. can i live?? i hope my old lady professor cant shovel her drive way. knowing her she would come out of spite.

queensborough still doesnt have anything up. i just signed up for that alert but it needs 48 to activate lol

Originally Posted by briannnnn

1010WINS still reporting NO public school closures in NYC and that parents and students should operate under the assumption that schools will be OPEN on Monday.

To make matters "worse," the Sanitation Dept is de-icing roads and plowing snow in front of schools first.

NYC you have yet again

ME! (see what i did there?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by retepelnart

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

even if CUNY classes aren't canceled, you guys actually gonna go? snow day for me no matter what.

I hafto I paid for my classes
mad.gif
Word

If I had finaid then I would definitely be staying home but thats not the case so my black %%+ is going to school
frown.gif

My best guess. E-mail your professors. See which ones come in and which ones don't. If you have a lot of commuters coming to class that are from outsidethe city, then more classes should be canceled.

yall should jus go to bed.. nothing in nyc is closing
laugh.gif

teachers and profs might not show up.. but that doesnt meant you shouldnt
nerd.gif

i always got extra points for showin up on snow days in HS
pimp.gif
and boy did i need them
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
and boy did i need them
indifferent.gif
Word, Off to bed I go.

Go to school and waste 4$ on transportation and to realize campus is closed, or prof. are snowed in- FTML

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
and boy did i need them
indifferent.gif

most people in hear are trying to find out about their college......
Highschool attendance is insignificant

I just looked outside and I really don't feel like walking 8 blocks to the A train in that.

CUNY needs to do the right thing here.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Queensborough update?

Its my birthday tomorrow and I sure as hell aint tryna trudge up that hill in the snow
my first class is in the c building...i hate going all the way around
mad.gif
You in Ms. Goldberg's Algebra class 3:30?

On the real, yall Cuny heads are taking an L here.

I had a feeling they wouldn't close, keep your ears open for 1010 WINS or the morning news though.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

On the real, yall Cuny heads are taking an L here.

I had a feeling they wouldn't close, keep your ears open for 1010 WINS or the morning news though.

yea but u pay an exorbitant price...u take the financial L

Back
Top Bottom