NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

paid-in-full-o.gif

Told ya. :lol:

:lol:

anyone who runs over someone getting their *** beat, why you think no one stopped them intially when it was happening? it took a nice

old school Dominican to tell em "yo you beat his *** enough"

street justice was served EARLY.

Paralyzed and in a coma vs. stiches and bruises.....

seems like one side lost alot more than the other side...

Lien put dude in the wheelchair permanently, and took a simple beating.

Bikers dry snitched with the video, actually snitched to detectives, then got exposed for rolling with undercovers and off duty pigs. What part of the game is that?

How you have 50 $#@@ against a civilian and despite larger numbers you still take the bigger L?!!?!?!?

EDIT: wow... Lien got out the hospital the SAME DAY!?!?! How you let a civilian paralyze ya boy right in front of you..got him in a coma fighting for his life..and dude who did it aint even need to stay the night in the ER...

:smh:

Last edited:

newsflash folks, being a vigilante is illegal..no matter how noble da cause, this is why all these stories is all looking contradictory.

if he said how it really was he gets in trouble.

there's no doubt in my mind he brake checked him to get him to stop cuz of a prior incident.

You basically just argued with yourself there

no, its da clash of street justice VS court justice...

things that get handled on da corner don't always parallel what happens in da court of law.

court of law = bikers lose
street justice = bikers lose

anyone who runs over someone getting their *** beat, why you think no one stopped them intially when it was happening? it took a nice

Excuse me but what did beating his *** accomplish?

Like seriously?

What did they accomplish?

newsflash folks, being a vigilante is illegal..no matter how noble da cause, this is why all these stories is all looking contradictory.

there's no doubt in my mind he brake checked him to get him to stop cuz of a prior incident.

things that get handled on da corner don't always parallel what happens in da court of law.

laugh.gif

Like seriously?

if you saw a friend of yours ran over by da driver you'd do da same thing...their mistake was not just following him to wherever he was going

and handling it there.

Like seriously?

if you saw a friend of yours ran over by da driver you'd do da same thing...their mistake was not just following him to wherever he was going

and handling it there.

Yes but what did it accomplish? If it was my friend I would come to his aid rather then chase a 2 ton vehicle on a bike, but that's just me.

I'd never be in that position to begin with though.

I'm just wondering because now there lives are ruined and this guy will go back to normalcy..

If another grown man tried to get me to meet up to ride bikes together with other grown men on a Sunday afternoon, I'd hang up on him.

There are many things to do on Sundays, none of which involve a bunch of lame, middle-aged broke dudes getting together and filiming each other for YouTube and IG likes.

If another grown man tried to get me to meet up to ride bikes together with other grown men on a Sunday afternoon, I'd hang up on him.

There are many things to do on Sundays, none of which involve a bunch of lame, middle-aged broke dudes getting together and filiming each other for YouTube and IG likes.

Lol, Sunday = stuntday

Various ages and various incomes

Lien took a *** beating. But is now sitting at home, being labeled as the victim, with tons of public support. No real lasting effects to the rewarding, successful life he was already living.

The bikers on the other side have been labeled as d-bags, gettin death threats, getting hit with more and more charges errday, losing business, potentially losing jobs, one is paralyzed other are on TV dry snitching, and talking about their lives being in shambles.

The streets may have decided that Lien lost

But the universe has decided that the bikers lost.

Last edited:
aint speculation about hiring a high profile lawyer, and homie didn't do anything except get in between some range rover tires...

he's getting broken off (pun intended)

Clearly this is the case for Lien. I was more so referring to the fact that it's speculation that Lien will be charged with anything at this point.

Last edited:

and his pockets bout to look like a black hole in response... :lol:

Speculation.

aint speculation about hiring a high profile lawyer, and homie didn't do anything except get in between some range rover tires...

he's getting broken off (pun intended)
lawyer isn't going to go after a civil case. They are going to go after Lien's insurance company. Same situation as the burglar who broke into a home and hurt himself.

Civil judgement is a gamble, but the insurance payment would be the route of least resistance.

Lien is gonna be sippin pina coladas while coma boy getting spoon fed oatmeal

Last edited:

And that's the whole point of this and you saying Lien won't walk away "Scott clean" what they did was a crime.

All of you dudes who are claiming that Lien is going to lose a civil suit don't understand the law.

Ninja will switch up his argument a million times before he admits he's wrong....now we talking street justice vs court justice....

Either way the bikers took the L...the fact that some are facing Jail time nearly crying on national television, paralyzed and no sympathy from the public, while Lien caught some black and blues and is chilling at home, prolly getting money offers for interviews, is enough evidence of who came off on top.

Ninja will switch up his argument a million times before he admits he's wrong....now we talking street justice vs court justice....

Either way the bikers took the L...the fact that some are facing Jail time nearly crying on national television, paralyzed and no sympathy from the public, while Lien caught some black and blues and is chilling at home, prolly getting money offers for interviews, is enough evidence of who came off on top.

C'mon steezy, you know da money offers are

Only speculation b, da biker said that

He gettin his time to explain everything

On Dr. Phil, makin dat real money b

From da streets to Hollywood fam

Last edited:
Haven't really followed the story only watched the video. In the beginning when they were all stopped have they found out if they were attacking or just blocking him?

If Lien is ordered to pay one red cent out of his pocket for this nonsense, I'll retire from NT for life and PayPal you 1k.

If he isn't, you have to take a 1 year vacation from NT.

Do we have a deal ninjahood ninjahood ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom