NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

We need a thread that compiles all of ninjahood's responses.

This is comedy.

Last edited by a moderator:
if he throws enough **** at the wall, something will eventually stick. then he can say he told us all

da proof is in da puddin.

Last edited:
Dude goes from "Lien will get charged" to "Lien will have a black hole in his pockets" to "Lien's insurance will skyrocket".

He really thinks dude will never be able to drive again due to an insurance increase.... like that's some urban legend passed down from dudes who ride the bus

Bruh these are the type of concerns us average joes be having...which we all know if our insurance goes up is time to put that under our moms/wife/sisters name....problem solved.

and what do you think that gonna do to money's insurance?

i SERIOUSLY doubt he's able to get behind da wheel of a car anytime soon...
The man is wealthy, I'm sure he can handle a 25% hike if that on his insurance....

laugh.gif

I think ninjahood has a good point that Lien won't come clean from the civil suit side, I mean I don't think Gloria Allred would take the case if she didn't think there'd be a good chance for a settlement

I think ninjahood has a good point that Lien won't come clean from the civil suit side, I mean I don't think Gloria Allred would take the case if she didn't think there'd be a good chance for a settlement

Joined Yesterday at 3:05 pm

umm..no.

da owner of da cowboys is wealthy.

wealth·y
ˈwelTHē/
adjective
adjective: wealthy; comparative adjective: wealthier; superlative adjective: wealthiest

having a great deal of money, resources, or assets; rich.
"the wealthy nations of the world"
synonyms: rich, affluent, moneyed, well off, well-to-do, prosperous, comfortable, propertied; More

Eh, arguing semantics here...

bingo...she smells blood.

where was the Range supposed to go?  He was surrounded by bikes with people threatening him.  Someone else here and in the OG thread said if he wanted to run guys over, he clearly could have caused way more damage than he did.  He was just trying to get away, but dumb *** riders wanna stop in the middle of a freeway blocking all lanes of traffic.

Allred isn't looking to get 30% of $XXK. That's the least of her priorities. This is national news & FREE publicity for someone looking to further advertise her firm. Smart move as the result can only project her past cases/clientele into the public eye...

Many of you have ridiculous tunnel-vision. Saddening...

Allred isn't looking to get 30% of $XXK. That's the least of her priorities. This is national news & FREE publicity for someone looking to further advertise her firm. Smart move as the result can only project her past cases/clientele into the public eye...

Gloria Allred has had celebrity attorney status for decades already and have been on many high profile cases, she wouldn't do this just for that alone. Maybe a lesser known attorney but not her

Gloria Allred has had celebrity attorney status for decades already and have been on many high profile cases, she wouldn't do this just for that alone. Maybe a lesser known attorney but not her

She's a celebrity attorney because she DOES go after media exposure.... that's a trait that makes her what she is....

naw he was just driving a Range Rover like any other bum in New York
eyes.gif

shoulda got da hemi!!!

Range Rover doesn't equate to wealth, there are members here in the car thread that has more than that

3. Lien Founded an E-Commerce Powerhouse Lien is one of the founders of the e-commerce firm Skrill.com. The London-based company was founded in 2007 and has assets of nearly $50 million, according to Due Dil.

Read more at: http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/10/alexian-lien-road-rage-viral-video/

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/10/alexian-lien-road-rage-viral-video/

Back
Top Bottom