NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

If Lien is ordered to pay one red cent out of his pocket for this nonsense, I'll retire from NT for life and PayPal you 1k.

If he isn't, you have to take a 1 year vacation from NT.

Do we have a deal ninjahood ninjahood ?

OHH SNAP.

We all know Hyper is good for the 1k...

***** just got real NH...

If Lien is ordered to pay one red cent out of his pocket for this nonsense, I'll retire from NT for life and PayPal you 1k.

Do we have a deal @ninjahood?
OHH SNAP.

oh please, my name on niketalk persona alone is worth more then 1k..

go play somewhere im busy

umm legal experts who moonlight as pundants for news shows.

that motorcyclist got VERY good shot at getting some settlement $$$.

Maybe from Liens insurance company bro, which can't be more than a couple of 100k at most, after lawyer fees and hospital bills I doubt he keeps much that he would even be able to enjoy....fam is paralyzed for life....no amount of money can in any possible way make his life better.

Last edited:

Bro Niketalk fame has no monetary value...lol

You don't have the heart to take that bet because you don't really believe what you say...take da bet bro..

Last edited:
I mean, you're so confident that Lien is cooked, it's pretty much free money, no?

:lol: @ you thinking your name is worth anything.

How about this, I'll put up 10k, but I want you IP banned when Lien diddy bops away scott free.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro Niketalk game has no monetary value...lol

tell that to da countless ****** that used their NT as leverage outside of this site...you wouldn't understand, you came from that weak

ISS outfit
laugh.gif

my presence is a present

1k ain't ****

besides, i ain't a betting man period.

i will however take GREAT pleasure in laughing at all of ya da minute that paralyzed dude gets broken off with a settlement check with a

i TOLD you so.

tell that to da countless ****** that used their NT as leverage outside of this site...you wouldn't understand, you came from that weak

ISS outfit :lol:

my presence is a present

1k ain't ****

i will however take GREAT pleasure in laughing at all of ya da minute that paralyzed dude gets broken off with a settlement check with a

i TOLD you so.

Dodging and weaving

I see you bruh..

lol at ninja being lowkey shook to accept those terms
i really thought dude was stubborn and would stand by his beliefs :smh:
:rofl:

He's more about dat life in real life than what he is on here....

I am disappoint bro..,

ISS outfit
laugh.gif

my presence is a present

1k ain't ****

i TOLD you so.
Dodging and weaving

I see you bruh..
no, i dont bet on anything...not my style.

you can count on da dude in a coma getting a settlement check when everything is all set and done though.

being "scared" doesn't give you a license to run over people, let alone innocent people.

you can count on da dude in a coma getting a settlement check when everything is all set and done though.

We went from Lien having his pockets looking like a black hole.... to just counting on a settlement check... which could be any amount.

I see you lowering your expectations, like you did when you went from Lien facing serious charges to "street justice is parallel to court justice"

no, i dont bet on anything...not my style.

being "scared" doesn't give you a license to run over people, let alone innocent people.

If he can prove self defense which is pretty obvious from the video and bikers own testimony, Lien won't pay a dime, the only thing the paralyzed biker might be able to pull is an insurance claim...which once again won't be denting Liens pockets and won't turn the paralyzed dudes life around....he's done for.

You do realize that a settlement check would come from an insurance company and not directly out of Lien's pockets, correct?

You seriously have no idea wdf you're talking about, do you?

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
at most, the biker will get his medical bills covered by lien's insurance

u think if this went to a trial, the jury would side with the biker? *****. no way the jury would agree with what the biker did was right...unless....skin color is involved

at most, the biker will get his medical bills covered by lien's insurance

u think if this went to a trial, the jury would side with the biker? *****. no way the jury would agree with what the biker did was right...unless....skin color is involved
nh counting on the entire jury being from da heightz

You do realize that a settlement check would come from an insurance company and not directly out of Lien's pockets, correct?
and what do you think that gonna do to money's insurance?

i SERIOUSLY doubt he's able to get behind da wheel of a car anytime soon...

You seriously have no idea wdf you're talking about, do you?

:lol:

Money which will have to cover the extensive hospital bill before he/his family even collects what's left over....won't be surprised if dude ends up with a check for 20k at the most....lol

To put things in perspective ninja, my friends little sister was in a collision with a drunk driver, she was ejected from the SUV and the SUV somehow flipped and landed on her, crushing her pelvis, she was in critical condition and had to be flown in to Westchester Medical Center, this was on the Cross County, they had to land a chopper there....anyways, she sued the drunk drivers insurance, dude was clearly at fault, but she was only able to go after his insurance....which after the huge hospital bill and rehab she ended up with a cool 30k...and this was a case where drunk driver was clearly at fault and had no national attention....now let's see how this works out for liens case.

and what do you think that gonna do to money's insurance?

i SERIOUSLY doubt he's able to get behind da wheel of a car anytime soon...

The man is wealthy, I'm sure he can handle a 25% hike if that on his insurance....

Lulz @ you thinking that man deals with the same financial struggles you or me do...lol

Do we have a deal @@ninjahood?

OHH SNAP.

:rofl:

Real tears. Dude is putting an exponential value to his internet "status" on a sneaker forum behind a 1999 Hewlett Packard in a rundown rental...

Back
Top Bottom