NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

Found this interesting:

The money to spring Braszczok came through celebrity bail bondsman Ira Judelson, whose past clientele includes ex-Giants Super Bowl star Plaxico Burress, rapper DMX and French politician Dominique Strauss-Kahn.

Braszczok, a married father of two, put up his $400,000 Long Island City, Queens, apartment. He intends to testify Friday before a Manhattan grand jury, said defense attorney John Arlia.

The cop never came within 12 feet of the victim, and the assault charge will never stick, Arlia said.

But Turino said Braszczok was caught on videotape chasing the family SUV driven by Alexian Lien before smashing a window and kicking the stopped vehicle — with the victim’s wife and baby daughter cowering inside.

Link

?

NYPD pays 90k after 5.5 years on the job, and that's before OT.

Plus, I think this dude was a detective, so he's making even more.

This, regular cops are making near 6 figures 5 years in, detectives make bankkk, almost positive he was first grade so hes welll off.

Not to mention the uniform allowance which is a few thousand and can be spent on w.e u want

Last edited:
^ uh, a detective just participated in a gang assault on video tape. he's not a bully?

So we going to act like dude wasn't making a general statement about all NYPD cops?

I seen it time and time again on NT...bunch of wankstas talkin bout how much they hate cops.

You a thug or something? Tell us more about how NYPD bullies you.

I don't need to elaborate on my experiences with NYPD to prove how they are bullies.

You thought cops made $25,000 a year or something?

I knew what theyre starting salary was, but damn I didnt know it increased that much in a short amount of time.

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

Maybe people have a reason to hate cops. Most peoples experiences with cops are strictly negative.
please....... tell me how mad you were when you got your speeding ticket
laugh.gif

get a speeding ticket + movies and rap videos = hate all pigs

Has nothing to do with being gangster. It has everything to be a young minority in an inner city environment and the way you're treated and talked too.

So every police officer treats you badly? Talks to you like you're stupid? I find that hard to believe.....

Said it before and I'll say it again, everyone hates the police........ Until they need them. Then it's "thank god you're here! Please help me!"

So every police officer treats you badly? Talks to you like you're stupid? I find that hard to believe.....

Said it before and I'll say it again, everyone hates the police........ Until they need them. Then it's "thank god you're here! Please help me!"

Wow, what you said was deep. Never heard that before. :stoneface:

Did I say all police?

You think stop and frisk is helping create a generation of young kids who like the police in New York?

Because you call the police doesn't mean you like them. You can go to a teacher or professor for help, but still dislike them.

The reason why people don't help the police, is because of their image problem. The reason their job is a lot harder, is because of the dislike and mistrust of police.

Back
Top Bottom