NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

I mean if lawyer fees ain't denting the bikers very shallow pockets, what makes anyone think they will dent Lien's?...this case had national media attention, which means lawyers would compete for a chance at the publicity....lawyer fees are irrelevant here, b
Yea I doubt he's coming out of pocket since one high profile lawyer jumped on the case for the biker.

umm the any reputable institution will have those different wealth levels categorized as "high net worth individual", "ultra high net worth individual" etc. Ksteezy is the one that moved goalposts from wealthy to well off which is a huge difference. I don't doubt Lien is well off but he's not wealthy
maybe he's wealthy just not ultra wealthy or super wealthy or extremely wealthy or mega wealthy ....

#waitperiod

it's arbitrary... you still havn't named the financial institutions you have experience with... are you looking this up on google?

it's arbitrary... you still havn't named the financial institutions you have experience with... are you looking this up on google?

Fidelity, Ameriprise Financial, Deloitte, it goes on like I said any reputable institution

ok, so these institutions specifically use these labels as technical terms when dealing with clients. This is on paper correct?

"wealthy, well off, rich"

Last edited:
high net worth individual= well off, very high net worth individual=rich, ultra high net worth individual= wealthy and it's clear you guys are clueless

Cool, now please tell me how we ended up in this topic?....WHO CARES??? Or was this the plan all along?

So we left the topic at hand over the difference between being well-off and being Ultra-Wealthy?.....Ninjahood is proud and thanks you.

umm the only claim I made in this thread was that I think gloria allred wouldn't have taken the case without thinking that it's a high likelihood for a settlement. Then you made a claim and I disputed it simple as that. I never made any other argument in this thread

So we left the topic at hand over the difference between being well-off and being Ultra-Wealthy?.....Ninjahood is proud and thanks you.

umm the only claim I made in this thread was that I think gloria allred wouldn't have taken the case without thinking that it's a high likelihood for a settlement. Then you made a claim and I disputed it simple as that. I never made any other argument in this thread

Huh?....the only reason I brought up his financial status was because NH thinks he'll be affected by an insurance increase....I don't even think I ever addressed you....you literally came from left field with these Levels of wealth.....which are irrelevant to the topic at hand...

You HAVE to respect the bikers on the road. They are at an unfair advantage on the road.

Not if they don't respect the rules of the road.

If you want to clown around, then you deserve everything you have coming to you.

Back
Top Bottom