NYC SUMMER SUMMIT 2007

:smh:
smh.gif
"Champions Aren't Made In Gyms. Champions Are Made From Something Deep Inside Them. A Desire, A Dream, A Vision. They Have To Have Last Minute Stamina, They Have To Be A Little Faster, They Have To Have The Skill And The Will, But The Will Must Be Stronger Than The Skill."- Muhammad Ali

The ESPN Zone Idea Sounds good If ESPN Zone 42nd wasnt so small but we could make it happen..

I think Preme is Still doing the Annual Summer Summit at meadows so thats probably mid august as usual

If were gonna make this work people have to come together lol
But On Another Note One Day It Will All Make Sense...

::KicksFlipaDozen::​

Word, play ball wat is there to do in espn zone? Watch a game? I can do that in the crib :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMYANKEES

Chelsea Piers for Bball?

also. on second thought ESPN Zone with no females is extremely mo. ya'll cool but i dont wanna have a 36:1 guy/girl ratio in some tiny @#%$ joint.

smh.gif
smh.gif
GOOOOOOOOOONIES
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
I think Preme is Still :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

how bout this for a summit title change the sticky title to
"NT WE AT THE PARADE" :evil:
devil.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​

ay waddup! Is there any concise info. about a summit? Is anything concrete yet? All I saw was don't go to Brooklyn and no basketball :lol:
laugh.gif
. That NT Stripper joint sounds cool, but I'm down for whatever, including ball.

Is it only the cool NYC NT'ers invited? :lol:
laugh.gif
Real Recognize Real

I doubt if I go but what about riverbank park on 145th it's near a lot of trains or bus to train and it has a place for basketball and places for swimming and bbq's

-((((( TEAM GOONIES )))))-
*PITBULLS NEVER SHAKE HANDS WITH POODLES*

First Lady Of The Goonies
Quote:
damn...i didnt think it would jump like this we got females making lists, dudes stripping, posting full albums,i think i saw a proposal or two...shows you the power of the P -

Straight up, if dudes aint playin ball this about to be a hardbody flop.
Why the good die so young?
Your passings affected us all
R.I.P. John LaBarbera 1989 - 10/17/2005
R.I.P. Jamal Haywood 1988-12/25/2006
May your souls find peace at last.​

Wats up with the plans? Does someone need to TAKE CHARGE, lead others to THE LIGHT? Do you want Super Producer to do that? I don't want that either. :lol:
laugh.gif
Real Recognize Real

___ this ___. let's play ball yall....chelsea piers........8 a hour aint so bad. hoopland is 10 i think
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Back
Top Bottom