how about NT at the strip club summit
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Goooooooooonies
Bee GoT GaMe 23/VVD //b_o
A villain in your land - In his land a ruler!​

We already tried a summit that included strippers. Dudes was frightend.....
"Champions Aren't Made In Gyms. Champions Are Made From Something Deep Inside Them. A Desire, A Dream, A Vision. They Have To Have Last Minute Stamina, They Have To Be A Little Faster, They Have To Have The Skill And The Will, But The Will Must Be Stronger Than The Skill."- Muhammad Ali

smh.gif
Aiight, I'll take the reigns and get everybody focused...

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE

Date: Saturday July 28 2007

Place: Chelsea Piers' Field House Basketball Courts

Time: 2pm

Just post if that's good/bad for you & I'll adjust the date accordingly IF enough people respond...
Sq-sq-sq-squuaaaaaaad UP
CHEA!
R.I.P​

^at the moment sounds good to me....as the date gets closer i'll confirm

watch people start floppin
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMYANKEES

ayo this sounds real dope im down to trip to NY(i live in RI) , the date is straight, is the location good for a BBQ? cuz that would be dope.

white rhino :wow:
eek.gif

EDIT: im down for the strippy on the late late as long as its 18 plus for me :nerd:
nerd.gif

The date sounds good. The place sounds good (aight). The time, we'll see about that.
Real Recognize Real

CashmereThought96 :
I think Preme is Still doing the Annual Summer Summit at meadows so thats probably mid august as usual

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
OH HELL NO!!!!!!! Last year was a complete disaster after some NT'er suggested to collabo with a ISS summit. First, we got pulled from the spot where we were at the year before without any hesitations. On top my NT' dude's had no problem paying for that $10 for all the expenses, unlike a few younger ISS cats who just stood in the corner and watched and acted cheap about coming out a few bucks. In all I had to come out $400 out the pocket. Even if I do ever plan a summit, NT and ISS will be kept separate, but I don't think I will because no one really wants to help out, 1st time only LadyJordanNYC aka Megan, Sais and Lboiczo volunteered to help me out and then last year only Lboiczo and Mandingo.

Here's a few pics of the summit 2 years ago, this one was the best!!!

Group Shot (doesn't include all)

Those who defintaley must remember the JEDI MAN!!

And props to Steve from ISS, for all the Free Giveaway's

Lets get something crackin' already and lets get something going by August...
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

Im down..but idk about Chelsea piers..lets go somwehre were we can chill..have a lil BBQ drink a lil something..Prospect park is a good look..or even highland..ehh im down..just let me know...
Young Wade
Team Possible​
Aim/Gamertag:DatnggaG​

StichezKickz's sig + Shapeshiftah a voting system going, at least to get something popping. If the Chelsea Piers joint aint wassup, then what is?

Real Recognize Real

The Chelsea Piers idea sounds good but if there are any better ideas, I would roll with that.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN​
TeAm AiM cHaT
> DMasta109 <

Cot damn man, I'll declare this until the day I die. Megan is sexy as hell. I wouldn't give a shi5h if she didn't have 1 damn sneaker in her closet, she's the hottest female sneakerhead on here. You got these dudes on here threatening each other & gettin' banned over some chopped up lookin' broads. If you wanna argue over computer love & get banned for somethin', get banned over Megan. Now SHE's worth gettin' banned over. I'd slap Dirty over her & I like Dirty. I just wish I knew how to approach her like a decent dude & say somethin' nice to her. Everytime I try to talk to her, I get on some gorilla shi5h & scare her. She's definetly got it..... :wow:
embarassed.gif
"My Heart Is A House Homie, Fear Don't Live Here, Better Believe Me When I Say I Don't Care....
.....Muslims Make Salat, Gods Study Thier Lessons, Even When My Life Is Hard I Still Count My Blessings....."​

^^^ dude caught me off guard with that :lol:
laugh.gif
. What the hell re you talkin' bout? Which one is her :nerd:
nerd.gif
Real Recognize Real

Back
Top Bottom